Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
priests and rabbis dont tamper with lil boys bootys anymore?:mjpls:

You can't be this ignorant. He has a point.

In Islam it's accepted to marry a bride that young. Aisha in the Quran was 9 I believe.

Pedo priests aren't doing that in accordance to their religious traditions. They are doing it for themselves.

Raping little boys is not ALLOWED in the bible hence men get punished for it. Marrying little girls is ALLOWED in the Quran.

I hope you're not too ignorant to see the difference and where religious tradition comes to play.

The pedo priests are just like pedo doctors, pedo lawyers, just every day pedos who happen to be priests. The Yemen men are doing what they believe is correct because a book made them think it was okay.

Big difference.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't be this ignorant. He has a point.

In Islam it's accepted to marry a bride that young. Aisha in the Quran was 9 I believe.

Pedo priests aren't doing that in accordance to their religious traditions. They are doing it for themselves.

Raping little boys is not ALLOWED in the bible hence men get punished for it. Marrying little girls is ALLOWED in the Quran.

I hope you're not too ignorant to see the difference and where religious tradition comes to play.

The pedo priests are just like pedo doctors, pedo lawyers, just every day pedos who happen to be priests. The Yemen men are doing what they believe is correct because a book made them think it was okay.

Big difference.

Actually, soldiers in Afghanistan had stories of this thing called man-boy-love thursdays.

Basically women are SO taboo over there that they'd rather have sex with the boys and other men than to defile women or engage in premarital sex.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Actually, soldiers in Afghanistan had stories of this thing called man-boy-love thursdays.

Basically women are SO taboo over there that they'd rather have sex with the boys and other men than to defile women or engage in premarital sex.

What ?

Marrying a young wife in Islam isn't new unless you live under a rock.

So basically you're saying the men are all under cover homo's instead? That represents the whole Middle East because soldiers who went to one country said it?

All these Muslim men are really all just closet homosexuals?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What ?

Marrying a young wife in Islam isn't new unless you live under a rock.

So basically you're saying the men are all under cover homo's instead? That represents the whole Middle East because soldiers who went to one country said it?

All these Muslim men are really all just closet homosexuals?

Homosexuality is a complex term.

In some places its just stress on males who can't compete but need sex...and in other places its a solitary sexual orientation thing where people are exclusively gay.

I'm not saying they're all undercover gay...but a lot more than you'd think are.

Or by "gay" i mean have sex with men.

The whole orientation thing is another issue.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Homosexuality is a complex term.

In some places its just stress on males who can't compete but need sex...and in other places its a solitary sexual orientation thing where people are exclusively gay.

I'm not saying they're all undercover gay...but a lot more than you'd think are.

Or by "gay" i mean have sex with men.

The whole orientation thing is another issue.

It is a whole other issue and of no relevance whatsoever to this thread. Stop derailing.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
[quote="AkaDemiK, post: 5392709, member: 136"]the middle east hasnt evolved and the ppl are stuck somewhere between BC-AD still....fukkin savages[/quote]

......So America is a utopia?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
did i say all that?

Your said they are SAVAGES bruh. That's the same word those "CACS" yall seem to hate so much called the American Indians to justify there annihilation.[/quote]

nikka i'm not asking for anyone to get annihilated, i'm making an observation. It's a lot of savage behavior in the middle east....period

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
nikka i'm not asking for anyone to get annihilated, i'm making an observation. It's a lot of savage behavior in the middle east....period

Other countries could say the same about the stuff people living in the United States do, It's all cultural.. ethics aren't universal. I don't think it's ethical, but my ethics are influenced by American culture, im sure if I lived in another country my ethics would be different, even if it was just slightly.

Last edited: