Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not saying you're lying I'm just saying it doesn't happen with as much frequency and if it does it happens in small towns like you just named. But not large cities like Kandahar and Kabul.

Your right, the two brothers who frowned on homosexual behavior and were pretty " normal" (child brides aside) were from Kabul. The freaky homos were from the smaller villages. I talked quite frequently with the youngest brother and he described life in Kabul as almost normal EXCEPT like I said the makes are not allowed to have girlfriends. You can't take a girl to the movies who isn't your wife, you can't party with a girl, or any of the things we do as unwed couples in America.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your right, the two brothers who frowned on homosexual behavior and were pretty " normal" (child brides aside) were from Kabul. The freaky homos were from the smaller villages. I talked quite frequently with the youngest brother and he described life in Kabul as almost normal EXCEPT like I said the makes are not allowed to have girlfriends. You can't take a girl to the movies who isn't your wife, you can't party with a girl, or any of the things we do as unwed couples in America.

Bro that's in half the countries in the world. Almost every Muslim country, I wouldn't be surprised if that's frowned upon in Vatican City, places in Africa, China, etc

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its not "crazy" if you consider that your views are merely just views...not objective standards by any means.

Thats why the scientific method (or where it can be applied :noah: ) is so important and its integrity so revered.

Theres only so much we can objectively pursue and prove...even then, USING that knowledge policy wise can lead to even more variance e.g. HOW we use "truth" or facts.

I honestly feel like a society that allows for young boys to drink semen and take penises up their asses as a manhood "initiation" is wrong PERIOD. The same way I feel marrying an 8 year old girl and forcing your penis into het until she bleeds to death is wrong PERIOD. There's GOT to be a basic level of human consciousness that perceives certain acts as wrong. I'm not taking about "views" I'm taking about the basic foundation of common sense and decency. No matter what religion you are there's got to be something in the back of all of our minds that processes that having sexual relations with an 8 year old child is something that should not be done. The human rectum was not designed as a sexual orfice, so how in the HELL could for inch your penis into another male's rectum aid them in their quest for manhood? These are BASIC questions here that people of those certain followings and faiths turn a WILLING blind eye to in order to remain subjected to a "religion":stopitslime:

I'm not giving passes based upon the argument of "viewpoint" bruh

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's Arab culture man, cause you barely be seein black Muslims (or any other non-Arab/Asian) on that tip. Arab culture is rooted in that shyt. Before their prophet, nikkas used to bury they own daughters alive because of how much they hate their own women. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I honestly feel like a society that allows for young boys to drink semen and take penises up their asses as a manhood "initiation" is wrong PERIOD. The same way I feel marrying an 8 year old girl and forcing your penis into het until she bleeds to death is wrong PERIOD. There's GOT to be a basic level of human consciousness that perceives certain acts as wrong. I'm not taking about "views" I'm taking about the basic foundation of common sense and decency. No matter what religion you are there's got to be something in the back of all of our minds that processes that having sexual relations with an 8 year old child is something that should not be done.

"wrong" only exists in the context that its such a foreign concept to us.

I mean...its fairly interesting to see how many routes humanity would take had we adopted a different set of principles.

Then again...most incidences of animal reproduction would PROBABLY be called rape :wow: :heh:

The human rectum was not designed as a sexual orfice, so how in the HELL could for inch your penis into another male's rectum aid them in their quest for manhood? These are BASIC questions here that people of those certain followings and faiths turn a WILLING blind eye to in order to remain subjected to a "religion":stopitslime:

I'm not giving passes based upon the argument of "viewpoint" bruh

1. Its said stimulating the prostate gland is basically the male g-spot. I wouldn't know but the research seems to indicate that...so...you know :pachaha: :mjpls:

2. sexuality is difficult to see in other contexts when the society you live in is already so taboo to discussing it AND rigidly defined AND unwilling to allow individuals to go between the barriers.

3. Psuedoscience and witchcraft (which are simply attempts to gain knowledge, albeit uninformed and largely ignorant) are attempts at being scientific in primitive cultures. They just don't know that what they THINK they're doing doesn't actually make it so.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's Arab culture man, cause you barely be seein black Muslims (or any other non-Arab/Asian) on that tip. Arab culture is rooted in that shyt. Before their prophet, nikkas used to bury they own daughters alive because of how much they hate their own women. :snoop:

dat cultural relativism breh :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm just saying, it's African Muslims, Carribean Muslims, and even some Asian Muslims that ain't be on this pedophile shyt. These Arabs man, they're sick in the fukking head. :snoop: You can't paint all Muslims with the same brush. You gotta separate Islam from these deviant Bedouins.

Well...you know the Quran DOES kinda advocate this stuff.

See, i'm from the mentality where if you're going to be religious...GO BAWLS DEEP. :pachaha:

Don't be out here picking and choosing because its culturally awkward or uncomfortable for you. If you claim this is the truth, then stand by it wholeheartedly. Don't front on your principles under a little heat.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Well...you know the Quran DOES kinda advocate this stuff.

See, i'm from the mentality where if you're going to be religious...GO BAWLS DEEP. :pachaha:

Don't be out here picking and choosing because its culturally awkward or uncomfortable for you. If you claim this is the truth, then stand by it wholeheartedly. Don't front on your principles under a little heat.

I'ma take back errything I said if their religion advocates this. :snoop: I've heard a "woman" gotta reach her menses first though.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
"wrong" only exists in the context that its such a foreign concept to us...I mean...its fairly interesting to see how many routes humanity would take had we adopted a different set of principles.......

sexuality is difficult to see in other contexts when the society you live in is already so taboo to discussing it AND rigidly defined AND unwilling to allow individuals to go between the barriers......
:ehh: agreed, w!t that sa!d......
disgusting, kill him for being a pedo
:birdman: th!s.....