"BRICK CITY" THE OFFICIAL NEWARK DISCUSSION THREAD

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I was driving downtown Newark this past Sunday. It looked like Brooklyn. I saw white families pushing strollers, walking dogs and drinking Starbucks. I hope by time they clean everything up the city gets rid of all the crime and drugs and the city doesn't loose its identity like Brooklyn or Harlem

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Same rules apply. Mind ya business, dont be out walking super late and be aware of your surroundings
yeah im seeing that. One night I went out looking for a lightbulb, im like yeah this shyt super fukking hood. shyt was looking like an episode of the wire.

i spend most my time in the city. I really just rest my head out here. Dont plan on being mixxey with the nikkas or bytches.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

If you lived in BK...you should have no problems.

With the exception of Maplewood...all the towns bordering Newark are basically now extensions of Newark..the borders mean nothing.

Wildest areas of Irvington are along Grove St. below Springfield.....along Springfield below Grove...Clinton Avenue from the Irvington Bus Terminal to wherever Irvington becomes Newark. basically from GSP to the Newark line..Chancellor Ave area.....from Union Ave to Newark line.

Have family there. Used to be a nice little town..MFers fukked it up.....it's coming back though slowly.....

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
I was driving downtown Newark this past Sunday. It looked like Brooklyn. I saw white families pushing strollers, walking dogs and drinking Starbucks. I hope by time they clean everything up the city gets rid of all the crime and drugs and the city doesn't loose its identity like Brooklyn or Harlem
is that the strip where all the stores and shyt are at? I noticed some cacery going on over there too. That shyt look like old NY. U NEVER SEE THAT MANY BLACK people at once in NY anymore. shyt was weird to me.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I be in Newark enough to peek in this thread :patrice:.

I work by the airport. Take my lunch breaks on Route 1&9 in Elizabeth (been to The Lobby a few times).

Shout out Irvington, Hillside, Orange, Kearny,

fukk the cops in Union, Irvington, and Maplewood :pacspit:
The cops in Union are the worst. Every time I got pulled over they had me handcuffs breh and one time took me downtown on a warrant for a parking ticket I aint paid

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
is that the strip where all the stores and shyt are at? I noticed some cacery going on over there too. That shyt look like old NY. U NEVER SEE THAT MANY BLACK people at once in NY anymore. shyt was weird to me.
Broad St, Market be cac central...they got their hockey stadium. Its rare you will see a mass amount natives downtown except for at the busstop

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
yeah im seeing that. One night I went out looking for a lightbulb, im like yeah this shyt super fukking hood. shyt was looking like an episode of the wire.

i spend most my time in the city. I really just rest my head out here. Dont plan on being mixxey with the nikkas or bytches.
Irvington gully as fukk. I am usually at The Paradizio Club with my peeps who does security there.I think its closed down. Its a hole in the wall strip club where anything goes.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
If you lived in BK...you should have no problems.

With the exception of Maplewood...all the towns bordering Newark are basically now extensions of Newark..the borders mean nothing.

Wildest areas of Irvington are along Grove St. below Springfield.....along Springfield below Grove
...Clinton Avenue from the Irvington Bus Terminal to wherever Irvington becomes Newark. basically from GSP to the Newark line..Chancellor Ave area.....from Union Ave to Newark line.

Have family there. Used to be a nice little town..MFers fukked it up.....it's coming back though slowly.....

:mjlol: thats where im staying:ohhh:

im right on Eastern Parkway and Maple. My shyt is real quiet cuz its a gated community.

I peeped the whole vibe over here the first two nights I was here. I just drove around to familiarize myself with the scene.

I was coming down 21st street and i seen nikkas beating up a fiend. I was like :gucci:.

No more 21st street:mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The cops in Union are the worst. Every time I got pulled over they had me handcuffs breh and one time took me downtown on a warrant for a parking ticket I aint paid

Irvington cops got me in February. I was leaving work and visiting a friend out there. They pulled me over at 11:45 p.m. on a Thursday night. My registration was suspended for a parking ticket I forgot to pay. Towed my car with the quickness. This was on Lyons ave.. like 2 blocks from Springfield Ave. If I didn't know anyone that lived close by I would've been assed out :snoop:

Union cops stopped me as I was leaving a friends house. They questioned why I was there because I didn't live over there. Then they tried to hit me with the there was a vehicle reported stolen and my car fit the description :mjpls: This was at 2 a.m.

Don't know how many times I've gotten tickets for tints in Irvington :snoop:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Irvington cops got me in February. I was leaving work and visiting a friend out there. They pulled me over at 11:45 p.m. on a Thursday night. My registration was suspended for a parking ticket I forgot to pay. Towed my car with the quickness. This was on Lyons ave.. like 2 blocks from Springfield Ave. If I didn't know anyone that lived close by I would've been assed out :snoop:

Union cops stopped me as I was leaving a friends house. They questioned why I was there because I didn't live over there. Then they tried to hit me with the there was a vehicle reported stolen and my car fit the description :mjpls: This was at 2 a.m.

Don't know how many times I've gotten tickets for tints in Irvington :snoop:
Yea you was over there by that new Wawa. Thats fukked up what you went through. Irvington police patrol that area heavy due to its proximity to Maplewood. My car at the time was blacked out..headlights, taillights , dark rims and tints which basically made me a magnet was pulled over on Springfield, closer to Vauxhall by the dunkin donuts for not "stopping for 5 seconds at stop sign before I turning" right to head up Springfield to Newark...this what the cop told me

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjlol: thats where im staying:ohhh:

im right on Eastern Parkway and Maple. My shyt is real quiet cuz its a gated community.

I peeped the whole vibe over here the first two nights I was here. I just drove around to familiarize myself with the scene.

I was coming down 21st street and i seen nikkas beating up a fiend. I was like :gucci:.

No more 21st street:mjgrin:
I worked in the city when they used to have the ads in the subway for those apts. over there..shyt used to crack me up how those ads were LYING!!!!

Ghostface's Supreme Clientelle album was out at that time.....one of the songs had a sample of a chinese actor " You'll soon learn...................................my god, so they are killers"...Mighty Healthy was the song

Those ads always made me think of that part......"You'll soon learn"
If you can ditch the entire New York thinking of "hey..it's 11 at night , but let me go run out an get some lightbulbs" you'll be fine.

hheheheheheheh

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
I worked in the city when they used to have the ads in the subway for those apts. over there..shyt used to crack me up how those ads were LYING!!!!

Ghostface's Supreme Clientelle album was out at that time.....one of the songs had a sample of a chinese actor " You'll soon learn...................................my god, so they are killers"...Mighty Healthy was the song

Those ads always made me think of that part......"You'll soon learn"
If you can ditch the entire New York thinking of "hey..it's 11 at night , but let me go run out an get some lightbulbs" you'll be fine.

hheheheheheheh

whats wild is, when i talked to people in the building i asked "what do you like about living over here"... this bytch told me "the gates" :skip:

lmao i aint tripping tho. I usually sleep in my office if i'm out late in Manhattan. Even when i lived in NY. I just dont like to travel late/drunk etc.

Other than that, i'm coming and going. Just here for the cheap rent and solitude.