Bret Hart shyts on modern wrestling

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nothing stays the same. Blame the hardyz boyz/HH/dudley hardcore era :manny:. Me personally I find the wrestling today more entertaining even jobber matches I can watch without getting bored out of my mind.
Just alot of kick outs and spots...Macho Man used to put you away with a elbow drop in main events. Nobody would kick out of the Razors Edge. Ever.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just alot of kick outs and spots...Macho Man used to put you away with a elbow drop in main events. Nobody would kick out of the Razors Edge. Ever.
Yeah but i don't care about that like I did when I was 10. Yeah some finishers should be protected but alot of finishers some wrestlers should be able to "will" there way back

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but i don't care about that like I did when I was 10. Yeah some finishers should be protected but alot of finishers some wrestlers should be able to "will" there way back
Problem is a lot of finishers look like they would do less damage than a spinebuster, brainbuster, etc., which a lot of wrestlers just use in their regular move set.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I care about good wrestling and who can you can count for good storytelling...Brian Danielson...Sasha Banks...Kenny Omega..Cesaro...Kevin Owens...Asuka...

Not too many weekly wrestlers that are dropping non stop heat. It's easy to feel like u haven't missed much if you don't watch.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If his health is in decent shape, why doesn't he get off the couch and take a backstage position at a company and show everybody how it's done.
Bret was one of my childhood GOATs, but god damn even i'm getting tired of him bytching but doing nothing about shyt when he can walk into any company right now and help.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
If his health is in decent shape, why doesn't he get off the couch and take a backstage position at a company and show everybody how it's done.
Bret was one of my childhood GOATs, but god damn even i'm getting tired of him bytching but doing nothing about shyt when he can walk into any company right now and help.
Imagine being the GOAT and having Hangman Page tell you “no thank bro, I don’t need any help”

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some people just love to whine and bytch