Bret Hart shyts on modern wrestling

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Strong style isn't a real thing. Bret is right. Fall for 70s Inokism/marketing neckbrehs.
The best part is Bret is also a huge mark for what he believes is "the right type of wrestling" so it's a dumb circle jerk anyways :russ:

Inoki should get 10,000 yen for every strong style mention he gets in the U.S. It's such a dumb concept, but such a smart marketing tool,, that people legit think is a real thing :dead:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
So what is wrestling

I know what real wresling is but what is fake wwe/wcw wrestling suppose to be?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The best part is Bret is also a huge mark for what he believes is "the right type of wrestling" so it's a dumb circle jerk anyways :russ:

Inoki should get 10,000 yen for every strong style mention he gets in the U.S. It's such a dumb concept, but such a smart marketing tool,, that people legit think is a real thing :dead:

Love me some strong style. Probably my favorite style but most people aren't capable of pulling it off, especially not here in America.
At least say my fukking name if you going to be like that instead of being a coward you little bytch

:russ:

I'm joking of course. I don't give a shyt. I just thought it was funny.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
At least say my fukking name if you going to be like that instead of being a coward you little bytch

:russ:

I'm joking of course. I don't give a shyt. I just thought it was funny.
I've been making fun of brehs using "strong style" since before you joined TheColi, specially because I bought into the concept too when I started watching. Purogang member @Hey_zeus knows whatsup.

You ain't that important breh :heh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've been making fun of brehs using "strong style" since before you joined TheColi, specially because I bought into the concept too when I started watching. Purogang member @Hey_zeus knows whatsup.

lol I know. I just found it funny that your post came like two posts after what I said.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Damn b he was only kidding

83340e08-06de-49a8-ab46-384b6a3a279f_text.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
In the original post he was hating on chest slapping.

He would've hated that Sheamus, mcentyre Gunther match
:russ: :russ: :russ:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He's kind of right. Maybe could've explained a lil better but we get what he's saying.

Everybody knows wrestling is fake, why go out there and hurt yourself in front of the audience that knows it's a choreographed pre-determined match? You want to retire early? If you want to hit people for real then pursue MMA career, they pretty much took over the type of audience who wanted to see more realism in professional wrestling. Unless of course you're delusional like CM Punk and think couple years of half assed training might make you a legit fighter lol.

That chest slapping at least is watchable. The worst is that garbage wrestling style hitting your opponent with all types of objects. It requires zero skills and any outta shape fatso can jump in the ring and bleed like a pig all over the audience of 100 neckbeards in the farm or whatever the fukk they allow it to happen.

Guys like Dean Ambrose wish they were legit fighters, so he hits people with objects, cause he has no skills, but he thinks he's more real than wrestlers who play it safe.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
One of the funniest videos ever made.

Ha! Was looking for this one. The funniest thing is he's actually right about most of the stuff in this compilation. Unlike guys like Honky Tonk Man who I remember used to hate on damn near everyone who had more success than him.

The way Bret shytted on Triple H :russ: "Oh yeah Triple H was a good wrestler, he's got a muscular physique, I assume it's natural, since everyone's natural in this business, but what has he really done?" :dead: "I saw his match against the Undertaker and it happen exactly how I predicted"

Hogan 9/10 promo, 9/10 looks, 1/10 wrestling :pachaha:

Ric Flair being locked in the 70s. Oh hey look it's that guy cutting his forehead again :mjlol:

Tiger with 3 outta 10 skanks from Florida strip bars :heh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bret Hart doesn’t enjoy watching wrestling today, as he believes it is “too phony” and that wrestling needs to pretend to be real. The WWE Hall of Famer spoke about his issues with the current state of the business in a (now-deleted) video interview with HN Live. You can check out the highlights below, per Fightful:

On not being able to watch wrestling today: “The old kind of wrestling is sorely missed by a lot of people. If the old wrestling was around, like my dad’s wrestling, we’d come see it. I’m trying to advise my son Dallas and help him deliver the kind of wrestling show that I would enjoy watching where the wrestlers actually know what a headlock is rather than doing the scripted ballet and leaping, twirling, and dancing around like a bunch of ballet dancers. I don’t really enjoy today’s wrestling for those reasons. They’ve lost a lot of steps towards the reality and credibility of wrestling.

“Wrestling, in my opinion, needs to pretend to be real. It always has pretended really hard, almost to the point that you believe it is real. Wrestling is so far fetched today. When I think of WWE and see 20 wrestlers crowded together outside on the floor and someone dives over the top rope and knocks them all down like bowling pins, I roll my eyes at how pathetic wrestling is today. Top to bottom, all the top wrestlers and all the middle bottom wrestlers in WWE and AEW, all slapping their leg on every punch and slap. It’s to the point where I can’t watch wrestling today. Sadly, it’s getting too phony. I really question the direction that the people that are in charge are taking wrestling. AEW has gone in a bad direction with all the violence and gore. I watched an episode, Dr. Martha Hart doing her big press conference, I’m watching AEW and [Jon Moxley] is sticking a fork in somebody’s head for five minutes with a close-up. This isn’t wrestling. I would recommend turning all that off and not watching because it’s not very good. Wrestling is going in bad directions because people don’t know what wrestling is or was.”

On his issue being with those in charge: “It’s the people in charge that I question, and I’m not sure who is in charge anymore, especially in WWE, you never know who is in charge from one day to the next. It seems to me that somebody is not paying attention to the details. Back in my day, there was Chief Jay Strongbow, Pat Patterson, Jack Lanza, who knew exactly what needed to be done and knew the orders to carry out from Vince (McMahon) each night. There was a better understanding. When you came back after a match, Chief Jay would say, ‘Don’t do this anymore, don’t do that, change this.’ It was always the best advice and people who knew what they were talking about. I don’t think that’s happening today.

“I think the people talking to the young wrestlers have absolutely zero idea of how wrestling is. They are all guys who never made it in wrestling and none of them ever had any ideas. I don’t know who is doing the thinking anymore, but someone needs to fire everybody that’s in charge in both companies, in all companies. They lack credibility, they are not believable, and the 1980s wrestling was 100 times better than the wrestling today. The best professional wrestling needs to pretend to be real, when it stops pretending to be real, which is all of what they’re doing today, it’s ridiculous.”