Bret Hart shyts on modern wrestling

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nothing stays the same. Blame the hardyz boyz/HH/dudley hardcore era :manny:. Me personally I find the wrestling today more entertaining even jobber matches I can watch without getting bored out of my mind.

Do they even have actual jobbers anymore? Seems like todays jobbers are just mid level guys who arent currently in a program. That shyt is wack and ruins your belief that this guy could actually do something in the future. Once you down there its a wrap.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If Bret aint mention WWE there'd be a lot less animosity towards him in here :russ:

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If his health is in decent shape, why doesn't he get off the couch and take a backstage position at a company and show everybody how it's done.
Bret was one of my childhood GOATs, but god damn even i'm getting tired of him bytching but doing nothing about shyt when he can walk into any company right now and help.
Like this generation would listen to him or anybody else:heh:

I'm no fan of Cokeboy, but the only way you get young people to listen to you today is to have enough money & power to crush their dreams & their egos. They're all entitled as fukk:francis:
No one wants to hear all this crying by Bret all the time either
They don't have no problem when he's shytting on HHH or Goldberg every 5 minutes.

The minute he starts talking about the fast food indy style of wrestling, then he's "bytching"

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

I'm no fan of Cokeboy, but the only way you get young people to listen to you today is to have enough money & power to crush their dreams & their egos. They're all entitled as fukk:francis:

They don't have no problem when he's shytting on HHH or Goldberg every 5 minutes.

The minute he starts talking about the fast food indy style of wrestling, then he's "bytching"
Is this directed at me? Cause I didn't even listen to what he had to say, he just seems like a grumpy old man

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Why wouldn’t they listen to him as they listen to other OG’s who work behind the scenes? Granted they aren’t openly shytting on talent in the way that Brett does, so I wouldn’t necessarily blame them if they didn’t.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn’t they listen to him as they listen to other OG’s who work behind the scenes? Granted they aren’t openly shytting on talent in the way that Brett does, so I wouldn’t necessarily blame them if they didn’t.
After a while people are just going to treat it like crying wolf. If all someone does is whine, bytch, and complain, it’s hard to take anything they say seriously and makes it easy to tune out as “oh he’s just complaining for the 700th time today, like usual. You can just ignore him”

You know, boy who cried wolf sort of thing.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The problem is that wrestling is too formulaic now. Not that it wasn’t before, but I think we’ve seen it all so many times it’s just not as exciting as it was anymore.

There aren’t many exciting stories anymore either. I’m talking real feuds, and rivalries that isn’t a joke. Attitude era, I felt like there were a bunch of cats fighting, clawing, and doing everything they can to be at the top of the mountain. Everyone wanted to be that dude, and wanted their company to come out on top every week. These days It feels like nikkas are just happy to be doing what they love to do. Which there’s nothing wrong with that (it’s better in some ways for the wrestlers). But it makes it look like that hunger is gone. Another problem is the people in charge think everything they write/create/book is golden. They think they have the midas touch when really they’re out of touch. I think this is a problem for both AEW & WWE.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In the original post he was hating on chest slapping.

He would've hated that Sheamus, mcentyre Gunther match
:russ: :russ: :russ:
As I watching that match, I thought of this thread :laff:

Just watched a two minute highlight...WTF is that shyt? :why:

I'm not a wrestling fan but most of that was just giving fans some sort of sadistic release or something. No skill involved, they're just saying, "Let's hit each other because the fans think basic pain is some sort of show now."

This doesn't feel too far removed from Roman shyt, at least in terms of what the audience is getting out of it.