Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Blake Griffin and Brynn Cameron

0902-blake-griffin-beach-splash-3.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She was a gold digger. Then, when she got what she wanted, i.e. pro athlete husband with a big money contract, she just went looking around.

He never had a big money contract, dude was cut in training camp and hasn't gotten on a team since.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Hol up.. so cuh is 22, wifed up some average looking white bytch AND THE TWO KIDS AIN'T EVEN HIS?!

:dead:

And to my nikka Don Demarco.. stay strong bruh. Don't drop no seed in this nasty bytch :mjcry:

This demonic looking bytch must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch to have Clay simping like this and Murray taking time out of his day to go fukk her. I'm sure he could get any bytch he want in Metroplex :noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because women from other cultures actually have reverence and respect for the men in their culture. Most black women think they are entitled to EVERYTHING a man has without offering anything but vagina. Black women are taught to only respect a black man if he's spending his money on you or somehow placing you on a pedestal you don't deserve. They wanted to be treated like queens yet live like harlots. I don't want no girl who lives to go to the club or is always on facebook posting pics. Alot of these girls from other cultures are raised with a lot more morals and values which is why their men will stick with them. I LOVE black women but I would rather take a girl from a different culture RAISED with more morals and principles instead of a black woman i have to train. All black women aren't like that but the ones that aren't are few and far between
We are? I must've missed those lessons....where do I register? :dwillhuh:

Y'all dudes have lost your minds in this thread, wtf :heh: