Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
she looks disgusting

dude lost big time

:what: The biggest whores ive seen in my life were drunk college white women. Catching 20 30 bodies in a semester. You sound butt hurt because you couldnt pull a quality black woman. They are out here. Ive met plenty. Stop promoting self hatred playboy:birdman:. You can't have no black mama, granny, sisters or aunties talkin like that. All women fukk off breh, any player knows this. At least build something with someone who knows your struggle and will help advance your community. The same community our mamas, sisters, dads, brothers, homies, etc live in. Theres a reason BM/WW marriages have the highest divorce rates. That broad don't understand nor will she ever and as much as she feigns giving a damn, she doesnt. the power structure favors her and your mixed kids and their kids who will likely deny your blood when your black blood is bred out of existence. The grandfather with no picture in his descendants' house. :beli:

:snoop:

yup

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Gina D'Agostini
Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-6.jpg
Breh wifed that? :mjlol::mindblown:

I could fukk that bytch and i'm :flabbynsick::heh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

I'm not in a relationship with them.

So wait you can suck my dikk I can see you naked, you can send me naughty pictures of yourself but I can't take a look at your phone or Facebook account?

So you think only the people you sack up with can betray your trust?
dahell2.png

My point is focusing on the level of trust you place with the people involved in your life in other ways as well.

You may not be banging your relatives but there are things they can do to betray your trust just like your S/O could.

So if you have ppl in your life that you let close do you put them all through the screening process, or "check in on your investment" to see if they are doing anything behind your back?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because women from other cultures actually have reverence and respect for the men in their culture. Most black women think they are entitled to EVERYTHING a man has without offering anything but vagina. Black women are taught to only respect a black man if he's spending his money on you or somehow placing you on a pedestal you don't deserve. They wanted to be treated like queens yet live like harlots. I don't want no girl who lives to go to the club or is always on facebook posting pics. Alot of these girls from other cultures are raised with a lot more morals and values which is why their men will stick with them. I LOVE black women but I would rather take a girl from a different culture RAISED with more morals and principles instead of a black woman i have to train. All black women aren't like that but the ones that aren't are few and far between
@NelsonSwagdela your turn to fight this. I'm tired.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more that comes out of this the more it looks like he is a simp.

Dude is 22 and married a girl with two kids that aren't is. I was thinking this was his BM the whole time

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out her connection to OU tho. Like how did she ever come into contact w/ Clay to begin with b/c I dont think she was a sutdent.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Sam : I heard u dikkin down clay bytch:ohhh:

Murray : how u know?:dwillhuh:

Sam : one of the kids she claim is mine:stopitslime:

Murray : they damn sure isn't mine, Im just letting her swallowed the goods:yeshrug:

Bradford: :mjlol::mjlol: I heard u my nig!!! U know Bosworth and switzer use to train her mom back in the day

Murray:::russ::russ::russ:

Sam+Bradford+Demarco+Murray+St+Louis+Rams+JwFsF_NhBRhl.jpg