Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the best thing that will happen to this guy is his divorce he took the L. but he's gonna get the W in life... :to:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Updat eVia Black Sports Online
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...ly-cheating-on-wife-with-hooters-girl-photos/
Apparently her "friend" contacted baller alert
“I’m so sick of this crazy sh**….Brennan is an absolute fraud! I’m one of Gina’s best friends and this is what I know about Brennan. He used Gina. She financially supported him and he was going out (cheating) on her so she booted him and he got butt hurt. He was cheating on her and since she’s a strong woman she kicked him out a long time ago. She’s silent but I’m not. This is crazy. He’s just crazy because he lost her and his NFL career. He doesn’t even play. No woman. No Contract. No life.

Brennan-Clay-Cheating.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:wow:

From the BSO article: "The girl who Brennan allegedly wants now, is a former Hooters girl and works for Twin Peaks currently." Pic:
:gag:

Rylee-Anne-Pratt.jpg
How many Ls can one breh take? :mjcry:

:scust: Is there something wrong with this nikka's vision? Wtf son?

Sorry I don't believe her "friends" story. :comeon: Ol'girl was "supporting him"?:comeon: