Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Daps
Reppin
NYC

1.gif

"after I kissed her two kids goodbye at the airport" nikka WHAT? :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So you think only the people you sack up with can betray your trust?
dahell2.png

My point is focusing on the level of trust you place with the people involved in your life in other ways as well.

You may not be banging your relatives but there are things they can do to betray your trust just like your S/O could.

So if you have ppl in your life that you let close do you put them all through the screening process, or "check in on your investment" to see if they are doing anything behind your back?

Nope
But I have more trust in people I grew up and have been in my life from birth than some chick I meet when i'm in my twenties or only knew for a little while.

Like I said do you, have blinded trust in your woman, let her keep her exes on fb, let her have that private instagram,

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Gina D'Agostini
Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-6.jpg

:comeon: Come on son? Are you serious with this bullshyt? :scust: Them nikkas lost big time.

And the bytch got not one, but two kids that are not his? Ol'boy took a major L by marrying this whore.

I guarantee you she is planning to get pregnant by Demarco. Ol'girl looking for that big come up.

Scust, she has demonic eyebrows and everythang.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Men need to stop expecting anything from a woman they are not related to by blood.

Not a text, not a phone call, not a date, not a kiss, not sex, not fidelity, not respect, not sacrifice, not her caring about you, not love not anything

Thus you will never be disappointed, frustrated, angry by her actions

If you get all that cool she has exceeded your expectations if not shrugs curlt your losses and move on

I'm not expecting a Christmas bonus this year but if I get one cool, if not shrugs I'm not going to be disappointed, sad, angry.

Take back the power
I would sig this but its too long :wow: The GOAT strikes again

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Nope
But I have more trust in people I grew up and have been in my life from birth than some chick I meet when i'm in my twenties or only knew for a little while.

Like I said do you, have blinded trust in your woman, let her keep her exes on fb, let her have that private instagram,

And like I said if I can't trust the reason why she's still friends with her ex on FB, or why her instagram is private then we are NOT in a relationship or at least shouldn't be.

I don't need to go through her stuff. We will not be official. I don't trust her and I don't care.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The sad thing is brennan clay was probably faithful and loved her and her two kids. Now more than likely she will live the rest of her days being ran through left and right by nikkaz struggling to get commitment.

I sentence this thot to a lifetime on pof being ran through by nikkaz left and right

2549061-0413716418-judge.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, here are two other NFL players and their wives. I don't see the tell-tale demonic eyebrows. Can white women shape shift their eyebrows???? (just kidding)

Russell Wilson and Ashton Meem
-50QPryNJ_9l.jpg

Robert Griffen III and Rebecca Liddicoat
rebecca-liddicoat-9.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And like I said if I can't trust the reason why she's still friends with her ex on FB, or why her instagram is private then we are NOT in a relationship or at least shouldn't be.

I don't need to go through her stuff. We will not be official. I don't trust her and I don't care.

good for you breh, i trusted my ex as well till I was pissing razor blades and installed a keylogger

Now I trust but verify

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well, here are two other NFL players and their wives. I don't see the tell-tale demonic eyebrows. Can white women shape shift their eyebrows???? (just kidding)

Russell Wilson and Ashton Meem
-50QPryNJ_9l.jpg

Robert Griffen III and Rebecca Liddicoat
rebecca-liddicoat-9.jpg

cept ashton cheated on russell

rebecca prob has or will soon

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
cept ashton cheated on russell

rebecca prob has or will soon
Well, RGIII is going to move to second string maybe. It's not a big deal. He'll still be making cash money. If he gets traded to a LA or Dallas, she's going to activate cheat codes. (get it, cheat codes :lolbron: ).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well, RGIII is going to move to second string maybe. It's not a big deal. He'll still be making cash money. If he gets traded to a LA or Dallas, she's going to activate cheat codes. (get it, cheat codes :lolbron: ).

cheating is rarely about status or $$, its about how the way she feels. She feels neglected and another nikka is whispering sweet words in her ears, shes feeling lonely and the nikka is always there?

why do you think 85% of affairs occur with a coworker, spend more time with that nikka giving you attention than your tired husband at home

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
cheating is rarely about status or $$, its about how the way she feels. She feels neglected and another nikka is whispering sweet words in her ears, shes feeling lonely and the nikka is always there?

why do you think 85% of affairs occur with a coworker, spend more time with that nikka giving you attention than your tired husband at home
Hmm, interesting.
I wonder if Gina felt that way, or if she was your run-of-the-mill homewrecking, cheating housewife.