Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ protecting 50k from marriage. Anemic ass income :scusthov:

you live in the Bay area, you better make more than 50K if you even want a roof over ur head

Sorry I don't believe her "friends" story. :comeon: Ol'girl was "supporting him"?:comeon:

I don't know breh, the truth is prolly somewhere in the middle, BUT what other reason did he have to be in Dallas? He was likely living w/ her.

It's not unheard of that she would support him now......:mjpls: in hopes he gets on w/ an NFL team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
yes im bitter because I won't marry a single mother :heh:

That consistency :wow:

But on another note, in your blog you talk.about the importance of not worrying about something you can't control specifically in dating. Wouldn't wanting to go through a girls phone be counter -intuitive to that proclamation you made?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That consistency :wow:

But on another note, in your blog you talk.about the importance of not worrying about something you can't control specifically in dating. Wouldn't wanting to go through a girls phone be counter -intuitive to that proclamation you made?

nope
I can't control if a female is going to cheat doesn't mean I won't check up on my investment.

I'm never pissing razor blades again

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
whats up wit athletes wifing up these white bytches with obvious DBS (dumb bytch syndrome)

If my broke ass can easily see they aint worth shyt , how can breh with coo thrown at them all the time not ?:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
GDkAg1Y.gif

just saw this in teh smiley thread :heh: