Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told cats to check up on their investment but I was told it was wrong

I've said it time and time again there is nothing wrong with checking up on your investment, its not "insecurity' and all that other bs simps and manginas try to spread to you.

I've been cheated on before and it was a keylogger that exposed her but y'all can be o that trust is trust while your chick is gettign ran through in your bed

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/there-is-nothing-wrong-checking-up-on-your-investment.243272/
This is horrifying. She is a loser of the highest order. No man should even consider her...

Nope, if I can't trust you and she can't trust me we DO NOT have a relationship.

We may be "kicking it" but that's about it.

I don't feel like being "controlled" and having my girl go through my phone like she's some fukking probation officer
I trust my Dr and mechanic but I'll ati get a second opinion

Trust but verify -Ronald Reagan
She is obviously a sociopath.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny:@ Demarco "spray tan" Murray...

Does this Brennan clown nikka really think he's gaining something by outing a thot though? She obviously doesn't care and spray tan laughing at this nikka while he's still smashing and putting up 180 yards on Sundays...

So what exactly does this fool gaining here other than making himself look stupid for wifing a thot with two kids and expecting her to be a wife? All I see is a salty fool ass nikka...

Take ya L and move on son...

Gain???....well for one if he got a solid pre-nup...this helps his case when they go to divorce court...because he has evidence of infidelity

Second...Ol boy was his roomate/teammate and may have been a friend....this exposed who he really is...If you can fukk your old roomate's wife....you a foul ass nikka that prolly has no integrity.....Good he exposed that now nikkas in the locker room and management looking at him sideways...even if he a good player....karma

third....this is prolly a good stress reliever for him because he putting the negative energy back on them....

Im all for it

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this woulda never happened if he was paagin.
oaytyc.jpg

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Therefore it makes very little sense for these athletes to seek out white women. Are university/corporate settings predominately white? Of course. That doesn't negate ones ability to choose. White athletes have no problem scooping up one of their women who does not qualify socially but is "trophy wife." Let me ask, if a white or chinese man has the choice between a "bat shyt crazy" one of their women or a black woman who is going home to meet mom dukes? We both know the answer to that. Statistics clearly detail the outcome. Why don't black athletes operate with the same mentality with black women?.

Because women from other cultures actually have reverence and respect for the men in their culture. Most black women think they are entitled to EVERYTHING a man has without offering anything but vagina. Black women are taught to only respect a black man if he's spending his money on you or somehow placing you on a pedestal you don't deserve. They wanted to be treated like queens yet live like harlots. I don't want no girl who lives to go to the club or is always on facebook posting pics. Alot of these girls from other cultures are raised with a lot more morals and values which is why their men will stick with them. I LOVE black women but I would rather take a girl from a different culture RAISED with more morals and principles instead of a black woman i have to train. All black women aren't like that but the ones that aren't are few and far between

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Because women from other cultures actually have reverence and respect for the men in their culture. Most black women think they are entitled to EVERYTHING a man has without offering anything but vagina. Black women are taught to only respect a black man if he's spending his money on you or somehow placing you on a pedestal you don't deserve. They wanted to be treated like queens yet live like harlots. I don't want no girl who lives to go to the club or is always on facebook posting pics. Alot of these girls from other cultures are raised with a lot more morals and values which is why their men will stick with them. I LOVE black women but I would rather take a girl from a different culture RAISED with more morals and principles instead of a black woman i have to train. All black women aren't like that but the ones that aren't are few and far between

:what: The biggest whores ive seen in my life were drunk college white women. Catching 20 30 bodies in a semester. You sound butt hurt because you couldnt pull a quality black woman. They are out here. Ive met plenty. Stop promoting self hatred playboy:birdman:. You can't have no black mama, granny, sisters or aunties talkin like that. All women fukk off breh, any player knows this. At least build something with someone who knows your struggle and will help advance your community. The same community our mamas, sisters, dads, brothers, homies, etc live in. Theres a reason BM/WW marriages have the highest divorce rates. That broad don't understand nor will she ever and as much as she feigns giving a damn, she doesnt. the power structure favors her and your mixed kids and their kids who will likely deny your blood when your black blood is bred out of existence. The grandfather with no picture in his descendants' house. :beli:

:snoop:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Gain???....well for one if he got a solid pre-nup...this helps his case when they go to divorce court...because he has evidence of infidelity

Second...Ol boy was his roomate/teammate and may have been a friend....this exposed who he really is...If you can fukk your old roomate's wife....you a foul ass nikka that prolly has no integrity.....Good he exposed that now nikkas in the locker room and management looking at him sideways...even if he a good player....karma

third....this is prolly a good stress reliever for him because he putting the negative energy back on them....

Im all for it

The way I see it Brennan putting that "APB" on both of these clowns. Two rats walking around and ppl need to know who they are.

Until we hear both sides of this situation ol girl and Murray are rats.

:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:

I'm not in a relationship with them.

So wait you can suck my dikk I can see you naked, you can send me naughty pictures of yourself but I can't take a look at your phone or Facebook account?

When hanging with your boys, cousins, other family members, friends, and loved ones, do you check their phone or go behind their back to see if they've done anything to betray you out of the blue?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For years I've been preaching the message of wifing single moms( if the guy doesn't want to be with the mother of his kids what doss that tell you about her), of wifing thots, of just wifing chicks because they look good. Of being unequally yoked.

Men need to stop expecting anything from a woman they are not related to by blood.

Not a text, not a phone call, not a date, not a kiss, not sex, not fidelity, not respect, not sacrifice, not her caring about you, not love not anything

Thus you will never be disappointed, frustrated, angry by her actions

If you get all that cool she has exceeded your expectations if not shrugs curlt your losses and move on

I'm not expecting a Christmas bonus this year but if I get one cool, if not shrugs I'm not going to be disappointed, sad, angry.

Take back the power