Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
balleralert
4 days ago
Brennan Clay's Wife Not Bothered By Allegations That She's Sleeping With Demarco Murray - blogged by: @eleven8

You would think that one would stay home after the entire sports world has watched you get outed by your husband as a groupie but nope... not Gina D'Agostini. You may recall the story we posted yesterday about former Oklahoma Sooner Brennan Clay's Twitter exposure of his wife and Cowboys' Demarco Murray. According to Clay, Gina and Demarco have been exchanging messages and having an affair behind his back. He even exposes Gina as an old vintage thot, saying she has two kids.
But slow down for what? Gina was spotted at Monroe Lounge in Dallas last night, stage side with Makonnen ("Club Going Up On A Tuesday"). She was clearly turned up to the max and having a great time. Nothing like...to read the rest log on to BallerAlert.com (clickable link on profile) #readmore #BrennanClay #DemarcoMurray #GinaDagostini #Makonnen #Dallas #logon

bytches ain't shyt, these hoes ain't either.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

bruh need to let that shyt go, shoutout to the #GMB movement once again.

I've said it time and time again there is nothing wrong with checking up on your investment, its not "insecurity' and all that other bs simps and manginas try to spread to you.

I've been cheated on before and it was a keylogger that exposed her but y'all can be o that trust is trust while your chick is gettign ran through in your bed

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/there-is-nothing-wrong-checking-up-on-your-investment.243272/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I've said it time and time again there is nothing wrong with checking up on your investment, its not "insecurity' and all that other bs simps and manginas try to spread to you.

I've been cheated on before and it was a keylogger that exposed her but y'all can be o that trust is trust while your chick is gettign ran through in your bed

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/there-is-nothing-wrong-checking-up-on-your-investment.243272/

Nope, if I can't trust you and she can't trust me we DO NOT have a relationship.

We may be "kicking it" but that's about it.

I don't feel like being "controlled" and having my girl go through my phone like she's some fukking probation officer

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I trust my Dr and mechanic but I'll ati get a second opinion

Trust but verify -Ronald Reagan

Nope, if I can't trust you and she can't trust me we DO NOT have a relationship.

We may be "kicking it" but that's about it.

I don't feel like being "controlled" and having my girl go through my phone like she's some fukking probation officer

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:deadmanny:@ Demarco "spray tan" Murray...

Does this Brennan clown nikka really think he's gaining something by outing a thot though? She obviously doesn't care and spray tan laughing at this nikka while he's still smashing and putting up 180 yards on Sundays...

So what exactly does this fool gaining here other than making himself look stupid for wifing a thot with two kids and expecting her to be a wife? All I see is a salty fool ass nikka...

Take ya L and move on son...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I trust my Dr and mechanic but I'll ati get a second opinion

Trust but verify -Ronald Reagan

When hanging with your boys, cousins, other family members, friends, and loved ones, do you check their phone or go behind their back to see if they've done anything to betray you out of the blue?