Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even about that. Really, ho's come in all different sizes and shapes. Black women are not hoes like that. But that doesn't make Brennan a c00n, just because he married who was in his environment. He got fooled, it happens. The thing is this: White Women continue to do this white men, black men, and everyone else, and are playing themselves out of marriage.

so black women aren't sluts and white women are?

I concur :ehh:

don't matter though, cause yall still gonna wife'em hoe or not and THATS the whole point.

off topic, how come us black women don't slut it up as much, I mean not that I want us to....but im just curious...:patrice:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong white dudes wife hoes all the time, look at all the white teachers out there sleeping with students married to gasp WHITE MEN, who do you think is in divorce court more getting screwed? GASP white men by thottery wives.

MIlitary wives etc. etc.

all this does is prove what ive already said and that's white women aint shyt....

but like I said, it doesn't matter because most of yall up here probably gon end up with these aint shyt white women. :yeshrug:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so black women aren't sluts and white women are?

I concur :ehh:

don't matter though, cause yall still gonna wife'em hoe or not and THATS the whole point.

off topic, how come us black women don't slut it up as much, I mean not that I want us to....but im just curious...:patrice:
Some black athletes are blinded by the lights, it happens more then we like but this is an education moment imo.

Black women don't slut it up because they're more likely to be conscious about the consequences I feel. White girls get abortions all the time without a second thought. Plus white girls will do ANYTHING for a rich guy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
all this does is prove what ive already said and that's white women aint shyt....

but like I said, it doesn't matter because most of yall up here probably gon end up with these aint shyt white women. :yeshrug:

the modern women as a whole ain't sh*t

ain't like black women aint running around ratchet as hel twerking popping out kids out of wedlock

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Some black athletes are blinded by the lights, it happens more then we like but this is an education moment imo.

Black women don't slut it up because they're more likely to be conscious about the consequences I feel. White girls get abortions all the time without a second thought. Plus white girls will do ANYTHING for a rich guy.

:usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

where do people get by on this black women are moral and righteous? they are just as slutty and are in the abortion clinic just as much

Superficial women of any race will do anything for a rich guy

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
where do people get by on this black women are moral and righteous? they are just as slutty and are in the abortion clinic just as much

Superficial women of any race will do anything for a rich guy

And let's not act like Travis Henry and Antonio Cromartie didn't have mostly black women as baby mamas. :mjpls:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

:what:......the most cut throat have been black women. Some of them being my exes. Trust me them hoes arent conscious about anything.

This a bytch move by DeMarco. From what I heard football is a brotherhood a fraternity this some shyt you don't do. I hate how people like Demarco and Delonte get praised for doing these bytch moves. And she's not even bad, at all...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
28xuVFG.gif

bytch looks like Kate Mara. I can't stand that actress...
I love this gif :laff:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Some of Yall have serious problems. Like serious complex issues and generalizations. Black women this, white women that. Why don't you guys just admit directly that you've been scorned by certain women or read too much sports TMZ. I don't know adults with common sense who talk like half of you in here, its certainly not how adults talk about women. Type of shyt I worried about when I was 17, just spend your life dealing with people who have integrity on a individual basis

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of Yall have serious problems. Like serious complex issues and generalizations. Black women this, white women that. Why don't you guys just admit directly that you've been scorned by certain women or read too much sports TMZ. I don't know adults with common sense who talk like half of you in here, its certainly not how adults talk about women. Type of shyt I worried about when I was 17, just spend your life dealing with people who have integrity on a individual basis
because that's so easy to just do, like magic.