Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of Yall have serious problems. Like serious complex issues and generalizations. Black women this, white women that. Why don't you guys just admit directly that you've been scorned by certain women or read too much sports TMZ. I don't know adults with common sense who talk like half of you in here, its certainly not how adults talk about women. Type of shyt I worried about when I was 17, just spend your life dealing with people who have integrity on a individual basis

these "men" have been bytchified into dishing out the juice like a bunch of fukking hoes

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Sorry to break it to most people but western modern women as a whole regardless of race or gender are mostly trash

Definitely agree with that sentiment about western women, but you don't believe there are differences between WW and BW in so far as athlete relationships? I believe morality and integrity should be judged on an individual basis , however, what societal incentive does a WW have to be loyal to a black man? More than likely she hears it from her family and friends but bites the bullet for the pay day which is why so many of these marriages cease to exist once the athletes' playing days are over. Furthermore, I can't think of a big time white athlete married to a black woman so why is the there a spike when we transplant genders? I believe it says a lot about the mentality of WM vs BM as athletes. Remember I am only talking about athletes. Think folks got off topic talking about regular folks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dirk nowitzki
Nick collison
Steve Nash
Boris Becker

Definitely agree with that sentiment about western women, but you don't believe there are differences between WW and BW in so far as athlete relationships? I believe morality and integrity should be judged on an individual basis , however, what societal incentive does a WW have to be loyal to a black man? More than likely she hears it from her family and friends but bites the bullet for the pay day which is why so many of these marriages cease to exist once the athletes' playing days are over. Furthermore, I can't think of a big time white athlete married to a black woman so why is the there a spike when we transplant genders? I believe it says a lot about the mentality of WM vs BM as athletes. Remember I am only talking about athletes. Think folks got off topic talking about regular folks.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Dirk nowitzki
Nick collison
Steve Nash
Boris Becker

forgot about dirk. However, three out of those four are not even American men. Therefore their notions of race class and society are bit skewed. I know you saw the article about the exponentially higher inter racial marriage rates in europe. I should have clarified.but the fact that your list includes a single white american athlete says it all. If we make a list a of black athletes with white women the ratio would substantial. What do you attribute this to? As I stated earlier it says something about the mentality of black athletes. This dismissal that people like who they like is a cop out to me, not saying you said that. However, overall it deflects from addressing the larger issues.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard a similar statistic before and I found this on Wikipedia:

:ehh:
Interesting that black women will stay married when they get married. Asian women too. Be confused, be vulnerable and have your men taken by asian women, white brehettes.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forgot about dirk. However, three out of those four are not even American men. Therefore their notions of race class and society are bit skewed. I know you saw the article about the exponentially higher inter racial marriage rates in europe. I should have clarified.but the fact that your list includes a single white american athlete says it all. If we make a list a of black athletes with white women the ratio would substantial. What do you attribute this to? As I stated earlier it says something about the mentality of black athletes. This dismissal that people like who they like is a cop out to me, not saying you said that. However, overall it deflects from addressing the larger issues.
I can take this further: Black athletes see ww as perks of the game. You play football, you get money cars houses and even a white girl from college boosters and eventually the NFL.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All I'm saying is regardless of race, status etc you can get screwed over by any woman

I'm not caping for any brehette and I judge them all with the same brush.

Just because your wife may be black doesn't mean she won't cheat on you or be with you still death.

I judge people on their characteristics and morals not skin tones

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
All I'm saying is regardless of race, status etc you can get screwed over by any woman

I'm not caping for any brehette and I judge them all with the same brush.

Just because your wife may be black doesn't mean she won't cheat on you or be with you still death.

I judge people on their characteristics and morals not skin tones

Thats nice. I said the same thing in my initial post. I am talking about the psychology of athletes. Youre still avoiding the question about why white men see it fit to stick with their women when they reach this level of success but black men don't. Of all white athletes you gave me one example of an American born white man who saw it fit to wife a sistah. Meanwhile we have droves of our men marrying their women. This is clearly deeper than preference, characteristics, and the morals you are alluding to. I am just asking you to address that point. Too many people in this thread, again not pointing the finger, are willfully being obtuse about the real issue here. Why don't our black athletes take pride in marrying their own like white athletes? It sends an ugly message to young men that success means departing from the people who were around when you weren't successful.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've never heard of Brennan Clay or Demarco Murray. Hope things work out.

calh45

Cal
Daps

Pride? White athletes don't walk around giving each other high fives because they married a white woman. Here's how it goes for athletes:

1. Marry a girl you met before you got big aka your high school sweatheart - Best example: Bron
2. Marry someone famous after you get big - Best example: Grant HIll
3. Marry someone regular broad that's in your circle - The majority.

Y'all have been pontificating about this for a while in this thread when it's quite simple and applies to ANY black male or female that's in a higher place economically or socially. As you climb there's fewer black people around you male or female. I went to Berkeley, the total black population at the entire school was 3-4%, most of them were male athletes, the females that weren't bat shyt crazy are usually wifed up pretty quick. What was left were crazy broads and ain't no one dating someone crazy just because she's black. I imagine it's the same for most other athletes or just cats in higher places on here. It's either date the crazy ones, steal a broad from some other cat, or date a non-black chick. It ain't about pride. It's about options. If I'm a millionaire I'm not marrying a secretary because she's black and cute.