Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I gotta chime in. When it comes to white broads I feel like I have some history.

Grew up in MN and went to private schools my whole life.

I have to say. You dudes who think black men are scrapping te bottom of the barrel for white broads are delusional. Put it this way, 70% of white broads I've encountered, regardless of the background(rich/middle class, liberal/conservative, dime or average. doesn't matter) are usually disloyal and always looking for something better.

So If you low self esteem clowns in here think being black is the reason a situation with a white woman is going sour than you just haven't really being around too many white folks...

Best believe Cindy will shyt on Chad just as quick as she would shyt on Marcus if she finds something better. I've fukking seen it.

X
your right....these cats dont go outside.....the degree of woman's loyalty is in the shyt nowawdays not matter the color

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I gotta chime in. When it comes to white broads I feel like I have some history.

I have to say. You dudes who think black men are scrapping te bottom of the barrel for white broads are delusional. Put it this way, 70% of white broads I've encountered, regardless of the background(rich/middle class, liberal/conservative, dime or average. doesn't matter) are usually disloyal and always looking for something better.

So If you low self esteem clowns in here think being black is the reason a situation with a white woman is going sour than you just haven't really being around too many white folks...

Best believe Cindy will shyt on Chad just as quick as she would shyt on Marcus if she finds something better. I've fukking seen it.

X
Cosign :ehh:

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

X

40 pages in, people are still blaming Becky in this one?

Disgusting.

"white women would do this" "well black women do this" "yeah but chinese women do this" "dont even get me started on russian girls"

Lets take a look at Brennan, why is he being absolved of any wrong doing here?

I'm going to make some assumptions here, but safe to say hes been playing ball since high school? Got a full ride to college? Thought he was going to make it in the league... and now what? What's Brennan's contingency plan? What's Brennan's identity?

You guys are so quick to blame the women in these situations--and don't get me wrong, I firmly believe all women are stupid, weak, dependent, unable to think for themselves, clingy, needy, desperate, and would stab you in the back in a second. And I'm married.

But what did Brennan do to make Brennan better? What's Brennan doing now? Sitting around like Uncle Rico talking about a pro career that never was? Did Becky marry Brennan because Brennan thought he was going to be in the league, and he wanted a trophy wife for the ride?

Fact of the matter is, if Brennan was focused on what his life is going to be like, outside of, around, and after football, he wouldn't have had time for Becky in the first place. Not all women cheat--but all men who rely on their women to love them for who they are without working on who they are? They all get cheated on.

99.9% of time, cheating is the guys fault.

That hurts to hear, I know it, but it's the truth.

This Becky likes running backs, lol, now she's f*cking the running back of America's team--that's ambition.

IF you liked f*cking bankers, and you were with some chick who said "I got dreams of working at Meryll Lynch, Im gonna take care of us," and then she got fired for Schenectedy Loan and Saving and sat around collecting unemployment talking about the internship she had at key bank when she was 20... would you go up to the hotel room of the CEO of Bank of America if she was a 25 year old starlet texting you saying "I hear you like bankers..."

?

Exactly.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

difference is, chad wouldn't wife cindy in the first place cause he knows how foul she is lmao

so what happens then? cindy goes off a finds a black man cause SHE and EVERYBODY in the free world knows black men don't THINK when it comes to women of other races.

so she KNOWS she has a good chance of gaming jamal instead of chad.

Bullshyt, white dudes marry hoes all the time, especially the simps.

It's always worst case scenario with black men to you. I think you're on the wrong forum, you need to hit up st0rmfr0nt or some shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

and I know you're getting boooored dealin with him, I know you miss my lovin--my thugin--thug looovin.... :dj2: :mj:
28xuVFG.gif

bytch looks like Kate Mara. I can't stand that actress...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

difference is, chad wouldn't wife cindy in the first place cause he knows how foul she is lmao

so what happens then? cindy goes off a finds a black man cause SHE and EVERYBODY in the free world knows black men don't THINK when it comes to women of other races.

so she KNOWS she has a good chance of gaming jamal instead of chad.
White dudes wife up whores all the fukking time... Are you kidding me?! :heh:

This is how I know you people talk out your ass on here. When did white people become these impeccable morally flawless beings :laugh:

half of my rich ass white 1%er friends had two homes to go to as kids because their parents were divorced, because the mom cheated or decided she was in love with a different rich man.

My current profession, requires me to to deal one on one with a lot of yuppie posh rich women, mostly white. They are all in relationships, leading to marrage or are married. 6 of the 13 women are stepping out on their spouses.

I know your agenda in here is to paint black males as these low moral having people who just wife sluts up, but sorry bud, we do not have a monopoly on the whore wifing market. lol I dont care if shes a black instagram ho, posh hamptons living white women. Whores do not have a uniform anymore. if you are a man, this is very vital that you comprehend this. EVERY race of men are getting worked out here in the western world.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
40 pages in, people are still blaming Becky in this one?

Disgusting.

"white women would do this" "well black women do this" "yeah but chinese women do this" "dont even get me started on russian girls"

Lets take a look at Brennan, why is he being absolved of any wrong doing here?

I'm going to make some assumptions here, but safe to say hes been playing ball since high school? Got a full ride to college? Thought he was going to make it in the league... and now what? What's Brennan's contingency plan? What's Brennan's identity?

You guys are so quick to blame the women in these situations--and don't get me wrong, I firmly believe all women are stupid, weak, dependent, unable to think for themselves, clingy, needy, desperate, and would stab you in the back in a second. And I'm married.

But what did Brennan do to make Brennan better? What's Brennan doing now? Sitting around like Uncle Rico talking about a pro career that never was? Did Becky marry Brennan because Brennan thought he was going to be in the league, and he wanted a trophy wife for the ride?

Fact of the matter is, if Brennan was focused on what his life is going to be like, outside of, around, and after football, he wouldn't have had time for Becky in the first place. Not all women cheat--but all men who rely on their women to love them for who they are without working on who they are? They all get cheated on.

99.9% of time, cheating is the guys fault.

That hurts to hear, I know it, but it's the truth.

This Becky likes running backs, lol, now she's f*cking the running back of America's team--that's ambition.

IF you liked f*cking bankers, and you were with some chick who said "I got dreams of working at Meryll Lynch, Im gonna take care of us," and then she got fired for Schenectedy Loan and Saving and sat around collecting unemployment talking about the internship she had at key bank when she was 20... would you go up to the hotel room of the CEO of Bank of America if she was a 25 year old starlet texting you saying "I hear you like bankers..."

?

Exactly.
No one is blaming anyone. Are you sure you meant to respond to me?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This. Find a good woman first...If she's fine, consider yourself lucky. But all that shallow shyt should be when you're a single guy playing the field. You don't marry a broad cuz she's fine or the sex is great. You marry a woman who compliments you and whom you can build with financially and spiritually.

These dudes chasing and wifing scandalous women. They gon learn.

When you 18-22 you don't realize this breh

That sort of maturity doesn't kick in until you 25

75% of those girls are gone by then though :mjcry:
Im 20, and i have this mentality now. Most of the girls that I've had sex with look better than the girls I've dated. I've dated a couple of dimes, but chances are the girl I fukk on a Friday night looks better than the girl I spend the whole day with on Sunday. The Friday girl might be a dime, but the Sunday girl has the mind :ahh:
I can't deal with a superficial dime who wants to spend all my money :scust:
I'll take the pretty girl who wants to grow, cook, and who's low maintenance. :blessed:

Girl #1
Pros: Dime In The Face, Body on point, p*ssy tighter than broke week, sucks dikk like a Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Cons: Can't cook, High Maintenance, Wants to Spend all your money, Bland Sense Of Humor, idea of fun is shopping.

Girl #2
Pros: Pretty, Reads, Cooks, Low Maintenance, Working On Her Degree, Sense Of Humor,
Cons: Not A Bangin Body, Sex Game Bland, Pretty, But Not A Dime, Doesn't Know How To Give Head,

You gotta take girl #2 everytime. You can teach a girl how to be nasty in bed, you can't teach all that other shyt girl #1 got going wrong with her. She stuck in her ways :scust:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps

X

See I think this is where the problem lies also, demographically and geographical. You said you grew up in Minnesota, New York and Oklahoma are as different as Texas and Atlanta. Even on a city or county level there's widely different micro-macro social ecological systems in place. While me walking down a busy street in Soho with a Caucasian female may create virtually no disquiet, I know there's places in Alabama where a group of white men might pay me a visit later that evening over it. For this reason not many white or black families are willing to take that risk in some places, which limits exposure and opportunities in interracial dating. These are cultural affects, influenced by nationality, ethnicity background, heritage.

Now, character traits are universal, a hoe is gonna be hoe whether she's from Beijing, Sydney, Cameroon or Kingston. Whether she's from the Early Bronze Age, or a millennial. Most of the time, black Americans come from a vastly different background than most white Americans. White people do hold different sexual values. So "Cindy" may sleep with "Marcus", but "Chad" may be into "cuckolding". He may not value his wife the way "Marcus" would. "Cindy" may have been raised in a strict household and get to college and be featured on "Girls Gone Wild". "Marcus" may have grew up in a black church and searching for someone to "bring home to mama". Just like black American women treat men differently than Afro-Caribbean women. There's different values. Caribbean women take pride in femininity, when black American women through generational influence view their sexuality and femininity through two different scopes. She will strip to pay for college, maintain a rotation of sugar daddies and Instagram tricks, then push her Mercedes to a club with her girls and believe she's an accomplished "independent woman". Some authentic black American independent women will hold a PhD in Anthropology or American History and will look a black man right in his eye and tell him "You went to Howard? That's nice but I don't date thugs", and bop down the street with Williamsburg 37 year old skateboarding white guy that sells weed. Not saying this doesn't happen universally, but white women know their "worth", although it's convoluted she's less likely to EXCLUSIVELY be in a relationship with a black man, or sleep with him for money (see Backpage: NO BLACK MEN).

With that said, if a white woman understands the psychology of interracial dating and white privilege, regardless of her class and she cheats on a black man, she's in a different category than a run of the mill black American woman. Women are complicated, but if this woman can follow PR protocol through one illegitimate child, and marriage as I stated before she didn't care. She's making next level career moves Brennan couldn't even decode. She told the world "look into my eyes". It's about self-actualization for him, dudes like him and Charles Barkley see themselves as "exceptions" and unconditionally "accepted" opposed to "aware" and "respected" they don't see themselves as part of the autonomous black community. She knows what she was doing. And let's not pretend like my man wasn't out here doing his thing either. He just didn't know her game was more equipped than his, he wanted a trophy she knew deep down inside she couldn't be that, but she knew she wanted a boss. That's why he went public with it, to shame her for wanting a boss, because he's crying out for help in a reality him and Charles Barkley think is "real". She knew the deal, "I'll be YOUR white girl"...

megaman.gif~c200

Last edited by a moderator: