Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
negged

L.gif

28xuVFG.gif

bytch looks like Kate Mara. I can't stand that actress...

:deadrose: :deadmanny:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White dudes wife up whores all the fukking time... Are you kidding me?! :heh:

This is how I know you people talk out your ass on here. When did white people become these impeccable morally flawless beings :laugh:

half of my rich ass white 1%er friends had two homes to go to as kids because their parents were divorced, because the mom cheated or decided she was in love with a different rich man.

My current profession, requires me to to deal one on one with a lot of yuppie posh rich women, mostly white. They are all in relationships, leading to marrage or are married. 6 of the 13 women are stepping out on their spouses.

I know your agenda in here is to paint black males as these low moral having people who just wife sluts up, but sorry bud, we do not have a monopoly on the whore wifing market. lol I dont care if shes a black instagram ho, posh hamptons living white women. Whores do not have a uniform anymore. if you are a man, this is very vital that you comprehend this. EVERY race of men are getting worked out here in the western world.

kay, we were talking as it pertains to ATHLETES AND CELEBRITIES

and just because you have like....ONE personal story don't mean shyt

first step to not being a c00n....is admitting that you're a c00n....not you just in general.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, white dudes marry hoes all the time, especially the simps.

It's always worst case scenario with black men to you. I think you're on the wrong forum, you need to hit up st0rmfr0nt or some shyt.

nope. im in the right place.....

and white dudes wife hoes AFTER they've already had kids with the classy chick....they do not give their fortune away, that was my overall point

and im sure some of yall are gonna posts links to articles where some white dude gave his fortune away...I didn't say it NEVER happens, I said most of the time.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

and white dudes wife hoes AFTER they've already had kids with the classy chick....they do not give their fortune away, that was my overall point

and im sure some of yall are gonna posts links to articles where some white dude gave his fortune away...I didn't say it NEVER happens, I said most of the time.

You make up all these bullshyt rules but have evidence for nothing.

You're just a bitter ass hating dyke that needs to fukk off somewhere else. Go flip your clit to some white supremacist website.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

wrong white dudes wife hoes all the time, look at all the white teachers out there sleeping with students married to gasp WHITE MEN, who do you think is in divorce court more getting screwed? GASP white men by thottery wives.

MIlitary wives etc. etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With that being it'd be hard as hell to wife or trust a Becky. Especially one not down since day one.

Ice Cube told these nikkaz :kermitnunya:

you can get screwed regardless, but 70% of black men /white women marriages fail.

even seal got screwed

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White dudes wife up whores all the fukking time... Are you kidding me?! :heh:

This is how I know you people talk out your ass on here. When did white people become these impeccable morally flawless beings :laugh:

half of my rich ass white 1%er friends had two homes to go to as kids because their parents were divorced, because the mom cheated or decided she was in love with a different rich man.

My current profession, requires me to to deal one on one with a lot of yuppie posh rich women, mostly white. They are all in relationships, leading to marrage or are married. 6 of the 13 women are stepping out on their spouses.

I know your agenda in here is to paint black males as these low moral having people who just wife sluts up, but sorry bud, we do not have a monopoly on the whore wifing market. lol I dont care if shes a black instagram ho, posh hamptons living white women. Whores do not have a uniform anymore. if you are a man, this is very vital that you comprehend this. EVERY race of men are getting worked out here in the western world.

kay, we were talking as it pertains to ATHLETES AND CELEBRITIES

and just because you have like....ONE personal story don't mean shyt

first step to not being a c00n....is admitting that you're a c00n....not you just in general.

You make up all these bullshyt rules but have evidence for nothing.

You're just a bitter ass hating dyke that needs to fukk off somewhere else. Go flip your clit to some white supremacist website.
wrong white dudes wife hoes all the time, look at all the white teachers out there sleeping with students married to gasp WHITE MEN, who do you think is in divorce court more getting screwed? GASP white men by thottery wives.

MIlitary wives etc. etc.
It's not even about that. Really, ho's come in all different sizes and shapes. Black women are not hoes like that. But that doesn't make Brennan a c00n, just because he married who was in his environment. He got fooled, it happens. The thing is this: White Women continue to do this white men, black men, and everyone else, and are playing themselves out of marriage.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not even about that. Really, ho's come in all different sizes and shapes. Black women are not hoes like that. But that doesn't make Brennan a c00n, just because he married who was in his environment. He got fooled, it happens. The thing is this: White Women continue to do this white men, black men, and everyone else, and are playing themselves out of marriage.

breh hos come in all shapes , shades and sizes

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:dead: at this dumb shyt