Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

The analogies on this website sometimes :dead:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brent Barry
That golfer who was sharing his wife
Scott Hartnell
Kris Benson

More than 50 percent of marriages fail

okay so 4 guys compared to a BUNCH of black men in general shytting on black women BUT falling for the okie dokie

and those marriages that typically fail is not the same thing as a black man shytting on his own people wifing up KNOWN white thots and giving his fortune away.

that's what makes the difference, is black men don't even see how their bs affects the community.

I mean this clown is WILLINGLY wifing up a SLORE a woman IS NOT about anything but his money---and he doesn't care--because shes white.....that's powerful....in the worst

way.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Im sure she desplayed her horns long before this. Seems he chose to just let it slide.

Keep letting them small things slide brehs

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay so 4 guys compared to a BUNCH of black men in general shytting on black women BUT falling for the okie dokie

and those marriages that typically fail is not the same thing as a black man shytting on his own people wifing up KNOWN white thots and giving his fortune away.

that's what makes the difference, is black men don't even see how their bs affects the community.

I mean this clown is WILLINGLY wifing up a SLORE a woman IS NOT about anything but his money---and he doesn't care--because shes white.....that's powerful....in the worst

way.
Brennan Clay didn't crap on anybody. He just got caught up. Sometimes what you see is what it is...be compassionate, bruh is hurting.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I gotta chime in. When it comes to white broads I feel like I have some history.

Grew up in MN and went to private schools my whole life.

I have to say. You dudes who think black men are scrapping te bottom of the barrel for white broads are delusional. Put it this way, 70% of white broads I've encountered, regardless of the background(rich/middle class, liberal/conservative, dime or average. doesn't matter) are usually disloyal and always looking for something better.

So If you low self esteem clowns in here think being black is the reason a situation with a white woman is going sour than you just haven't really being around too many white folks...

Best believe Cindy will shyt on Chad just as quick as she would shyt on Marcus if she finds something better. I've fukking seen it.

X

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brennan Clay didn't crap on anybody. He just got caught up. Sometimes what you see is what it is...be compassionate, bruh is hurting.

forget that, nikka he wifed a bytched with two kids who probably already has a bad rep and cheated on her man

and he looked past ALL that simply because shes white. call a spade and spade, he getting what he deserves...

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta chime in. When it comes to white broads I feel like I have some history.

I have to say. You dudes who think black men are scrapping te bottom of the barrel for white broads are delusional. Put it this way, 70% of white broads I've encountered, regardless of the background(rich/middle class, liberal/conservative, dime or average. doesn't matter) are usually disloyal and always looking for something better.

So If you low self esteem clowns in here think being black is the reason a situation with a white woman is going sour than you just haven't really being around too many white folks...

Best believe Cindy will shyt on Chad just as quick as she would shyt on Marcus if she finds something better. I've fukking seen it.

X

difference is, chad wouldn't wife cindy in the first place cause he knows how foul she is lmao

so what happens then? cindy goes off a finds a black man cause SHE and EVERYBODY in the free world knows black men don't THINK when it comes to women of other races.

so she KNOWS she has a good chance of gaming jamal instead of chad.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Maybe she was just bored with him?

:troll:
wjAsXHY.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

X

forget that, nikka he wifed a bytched with two kids who probably already has a bad rep and cheated on her man

and he looked past ALL that simply because shes white. call a spade and spade, he getting what he deserves...

difference is, chad wouldn't wife cindy in the first place cause he knows how foul she is lmao

so what happens then? cindy goes off a finds a black man cause SHE and EVERYBODY in the free world knows black men don't THINK when it comes to women of other races.

so she KNOWS she has a good chance of gaming jamal instead of chad.
yea but that makes him a fool,not a c00n. Maybe he actually loved her, idk. I'm just saying he probably didn't know the game like @YouMadd? , @Emperor_ReinScarf or some others do so maybe he'll be more careful next time, and marry a black chick too...