Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How about not thirsting over white hoes period..Or Is that too much of a burden to overcome?
And these white bishes these dudes be wit not even bangin like that :russ:

Nikkas just lust after any white bish.. Thats why you see so many of these dumb ass nikkas with big fat nasty white bishes :scust: It doesn't matter to the simple negro that he's with a sub par white woman. He's just in love with that porcelain skin :wow:

airconditioned

Cool air for everyone!
Daps
Reppin
Where the cool air resides!
These dudes would wife anything with white skin :wow:

He could've at least try to bag a authentic southern belle white girl. She looks like the type who says "i only date black guys" on dating sites :snoop:.

Oh well, that's what you get when you choose your partner based off of race and looks
JxrSJgg.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Never said beauty means nothing but beauty is fleeting.

A chick that's a 6.5 out of ten in the looks department but has traits of loyalty, trust, grounded in morals beats a 10/10 big booty big boobs clubber bar hopper whose been around the block
I agree just want cats like you to stop making it seem like y'all would just take any ole chick with a nice personality that's all. Most dudes can roll with what you said up above including me. Hell most guys don't even have a 10 as their girls so that should show you that. I also don't do numbers I'm more of a yes/no type cat this ain't no gymnastics competition lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never said that. Attraction is a basis of the foundation to attract but it's not the whole thing.

I agree just want cats like you to stop making it seem like y'all would just take any ole chick with a nice personality that's all. Most dudes can roll with what you said up above including me. Hell most guys don't even have a 10 as their girls so that should show you that. I also don't do numbers I'm more of a yes/no type cat this ain't no gymnastics competition lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Never said that. Attraction is a basis of the foundation to attract but it's not the whole thing.
You didn't have to you implied it because outside if that we are saying the same damn thing. Also like I said most dudes already know this unless you want to talk about the few wayward dudes but its realistically not enough of them IMO to speak on.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

of course this wouldn't happen if black dudes weren't such c00ns

how come this never seems to happen often with white athletes?
it does. it's the embarrasment factor that happens to black men. And it happens with all races. White women are more scandalous then average. that's all.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White Girls = Pork..it aint good for you and it taste so very good. But it ruins ya life in the end. Might even kill ya
How about not thirsting over white hoes period..Or Is that too much of a burden to overcome?

And these white bishes these dudes be wit not even bangin like that :russ:

Nikkas just lust after any white bish.. Thats why you see so many of these dumb ass nikkas with big fat nasty white bishes :scust: It doesn't matter to the simple negro that he's with a sub par white woman. He's just in love with that porcelain skin :wow:
you like what you like....just have to be careful...