Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Wait so this broad has one, possibly 2 kids that aren't his and he still wifed her?

White Kids at that?!?!

So she getting banged out by Demarco Murray while he's sitting at home raising some white man's kids?

:mjlol:

Is this what I'm hearing?

Demarco Murray is digging out his wife while he at home like..

..with her white babies?

This nikka the help. :snoop:

AND They married, so if he divorces her, you KNOW she's going to try to get his ass for child support, including for the kid(s) that ain't his.

This is the L of the century. :russ:

Some nikkas really do go gaga off that white nana

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
High major d1 athlete that has never had white p*ssy before? :mjlol: Stop caping for this clown

ok... but he still got p*ssy whipped tho right??? :what: i dont even know this fool, i can look in his eyes this nikka got disney like bluebirds all in those shyts like cinderella...:pachaha:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawd have mercy...this man took a monumental L but this white girl would get all my money too. :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone can get puzzy whipped

ok... but he still got p*ssy whipped tho right??? :what: i dont even know this fool, i can look in his eyes this nikka got disney like bluebirds all in those shyts like cinderella...:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never said beauty means nothing but beauty is fleeting.

A chick that's a 6.5 out of ten in the looks department but has traits of loyalty, trust, grounded in morals beats a 10/10 big booty big boobs clubber bar hopper whose been around the block

I agree with this just said that dudes out here acting like beauty means nothing is lying IMO. I need all that you wrote plus someone that looks good to me fukk what my boys talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

So black women aint shyt either and white women are akin to Megaman?

I love the Coli...the way nikkas tell stories

1.gif

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkaz writin' essays about thots frontin' like bishes like Robin Givens don't exist :mjlol:

robin givens got her ass beat the fukk up by MIKE TYSON....okay mike Tyson in his PRIME

she deserved ALL that money.

don't cape for average white hoes.