Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I see your point. That's a personal preference, though. In many cases a chick (regardless of race) may just show up at the right time. I'm loathe to judge dudes on their choice of girls or their preference without knowing a back story. Just sayin.
I feel that. I grew up in NYC. So there was everything here. I didn't have sex with a sista until I was like 16, and by then I had already had sex with like 8 girls or something like that. I grew up fukking white bytches, and spanish bytches, etc, which is why present day, I don't put those white hoes on a pedestal. Most of the dudes you see that hype these basic white broads up, are nikkas who couldn't get them before they got $$. The ones who never had a white bytch look their way before they got on. The nikkas that I know who've been fukking white girls, nikkas like me and some people that I know. By the time we get older, fukking white hoes is no big deal, they aren't some fukking prize to me. But they are to a lot of nikkas that I see, because naturally if you're not accustomed to having something, then once you're able to get it, you want to go all the way with it. Which is why you see multi millionaire athletes with basic white hoes, because those white hoes didn't even look at them before. I won't even fukk with a white girl unless she's an absolute dime. And even then I'll just fukk, it won't be a relationship. Its Laughable to fukk with a white girl who's average. There are cats who will take an average white bytch over a near-dime sista. I've seen it.

As I got older, being with someone who understands my plight and my struggle is most important to me. But at the end of the day, everyone should just be happy. I'm not one to judge. This is just my vantage point of the situation.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I'm loathe to judge dudes on their choice of girls or their preference without knowing a back story. .

Anytime a guy is willing to make another kid his responsibility, the kid's mother is usually impressive in bed. You can tell from the pictures he loves that woman based on that.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
why? seems like the typical white frat boy that will try to out-black ya while rocking sagging golf pants getting drunk and saying he blacker than you etc, lol. Nothing seems extra cool about rolling with him imo.
Seems like a cool bruh. Never said it would be extra cool either. I dont see that i just see a white boy who likes to party & have fun. But aye you might be right. :yeshrug:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Anytime a guy is willing to make another kid his responsibility, the kid's mother is usually impressive in bed. You can tell from the pictures he loves that woman based on that.

davechappellesmall-png.4862
nikka if we married every bish that had bomb p*ssy we would all be proper fukked :damn:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm not on that "fuk marriage shyt" but I'm definitely not on that "marry just to get married" ish either. Everyone's in some kind of rush to get married. Marrying broads they've known for less than a year and expect not to be cheated on:aicmon:. Not getting married until I've been with the broad a MINIMUM of 3 years. Things like that shouldn't be a rush decision. That's why I laugh at my homies who are planning on cuffing right after college :mjlol:. Simpletons :mjlol:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Sorta like how Andrew Bynum banged the assistant coach's wife :pacspit: