Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
sounds like you got a becky in the next room kewn

7/10 black men/white women marriages end with white women filing the majority of the time
white women are known as the biggest cheaters out of any type of broads out there

strahan wife who was selling his colthes and tv and said he assaulted her was a cac

wades first wife has medical issues, same with fred lane wife, jordan cheated on juanita
Were you not engaged to a Russian? don't act holier then though bro, if a brother is attracted to white women let him be, doesn't make him a c00n

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I feel that. I grew up in NYC. So there was everything here. I didn't have sex with a sista until I was like 16, and by then I had already had sex with like 8 girls or something like that. I grew up fukking white bytches, and spanish bytches, etc, which is why present day, I don't put those white hoes on a pedestal. Most of the dudes you see that hype these basic white broads up, are nikkas who couldn't get them before they got $$. The ones who never had a white bytch look their way before they got on. The nikkas that I know who've been fukking white girls, nikkas like me and some people that I know. By the time we get older, fukking white hoes is no big deal, they aren't some fukking prize to me. But they are to a lot of nikkas that I see, because naturally if you're not accustomed to having something, then once you're able to get it, you want to go all the way with it. Which is why you see multi millionaire athletes with basic white hoes, because those white hoes didn't even look at them before. I won't even fukk with a white girl unless she's an absolute dime. And even then I'll just fukk, it won't be a relationship. Its Laughable to fukk with a white girl who's average. There are cats who will take an average white bytch over a near-dime sista. I've seen it.

As I got older, being with someone who understands my plight and my struggle is most important to me. But at the end of the day, everyone should just be happy. I'm not one to judge. This is just my vantage point of the situation.

:yes: It's that "never had nothing" mindset, breh. You see it in life when it comes to women, money, popularity, etc. And in the end, they end up losing it all and are sitting there like :mjcry:.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:yes: It's that "never had nothing" mindset, breh. You see it in life when it comes to women, money, popularity, etc. And in the end, they end up losing it all.
Yup, type of dudes who never been in or touched a white woman until they became athletes in college.

There's a difference between white women who date black men, and white women who will only date certain black men. Most of the ones who date athletes would never give an everyday 9-5 brotha any time :heh:

They out for the check.

I'm fortunate to be from NYC, it helps you get a taste of everything early.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Being a c00n is a learned trait at an early age. If you were a c00n as an adult by your standard then you still are. I don't think being with a white woman makes you a c00n though.
It doesn't. Being with a white woman because you secretly hate yourself and/or think white women are better than black women and/or wanting mixed babies purposely and/or trying to get away from your roots. makes you a c00n.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup, type of dudes who never been in or touched a white woman until they became athletes in college.

There's a difference between white women who date black men, and white women who will only date certain black men. Most of the ones who date athletes would never give an everyday 9-5 brotha any time :heh:

They out for the check.

I'm fortunate to be from NYC, it helps you get a taste of everything early.
to add...theres a difference between a woman who ONLY dates black men and those as well. Stay away from those ones

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No.

It's a bytch move because he's HURT. And that's why she cheated on him--he's one of those Jerry Maguire "you complete me" type husbands.

Women don't want that that. They want to be dominated. Pure and simple.

It's got nothing to do with Ray Rice being black and his white being black why she stayed by him, it's because she tested him and he slapped the piss out of her p*ssy. She knows he's an alpha male. She (biologically) doesn't need to look around the field and pick the next ape to fill her cooter up with spunk, she's got the one that can give her the most dominant, able to reproduce, offspring. Just like when we were walking around the plains 2 million years ago. Nothing has changed. Nothing.

About a half century ago, some closeted dykes hijacked the social justice movement, and turned it into womens lib. They spoke for ALL women. The reality is, the founders of that womens rights movement were just bull dykes, and they hated men regardless. But fast forward a few generations and you got straight women out here thinking they need to be "Ms. Independent". But worse than that, you got these guys feeding into that sh*t.

Women don't want that.
Deep down they WANT to be smacked. They want to be told what to do. They want to be controlled.

Now, if you got some woman who's confused about that, and thinks she wants to be Carrie on Sex in the City (read, any girl under the age of about 24), and you marry that? That's on you!

But if you're out here treating these women like equals? And then wondering why you can't find a girl to marry? That's on you.

Start treating these women like you would a bad toddler--youll have more marriage options than youll know what to do with. Marry 1, use the others for mistresses.

Clay's tweet doesn't change the fact Demarco got both of those women. Guarantee Demarco's wife stays with him too. She knows the game. She's wet as fukk right now reading about him taking some other guys wife and fukking her behind her back.

You young men need someone to put you on the game, I'm going to start charging for my time.
Nah, much of this is bullshyt. You outlined a typical woman with daddy issues in your rant.

If you DO find yourself attracting these women they wouldn't even get 10 minutes from me. They are not worth it. Most will also have extremely low self esteem as well to be allowed to be dominated like that completely.

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Being a sonners fan Demarco is a real fukk boy for this one.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And why in the fukk would you tell everybody on social media that? I swear I dont understand nikkas these days

these youngings have horrible communication skills, the Social Media is their "intimate friend"......

but let the boy vent....he is definitely hurt :mjcry:

I'd rather him use TWITTER as an outlet...then doing something really foolish like blowing his brains out :upsetfavre: