Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Gina.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They say the eyes are the window to the soul, too many people lookin, so I blow a dutch and leave em half closed

Daps
He trying to shame Murray and his chick. It's a bytch move yeah, but that nikka probably hurting :laugh:

It aint a bytch move, play tha game & be aware of all consequences that come wit it. I wouldn't have put it out there like that cuz i wouldnt have been in that situation
White Devils

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
It aint a bytch move, play tha game & be aware of all consequences that come wit it. I wouldn't have put it out there like that cuz i wouldnt have been in that situation
White Devils

i dont see how you can say its not a bytch move... look demarco and the the cac chick are definitely the ones in the wrong... but you cant just go running around trying to gain sympathy over twitter cause ur chick strayed...

its life if i saw one of my homies try and call out a dude over facebook for sleeping with his chick, i would try and tell him hes out here looking like a bytch.....

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It's a cold world. Just drop that broad. Make sure you get custody so you ain't paying child support and keep it moving.

Edit: How you ain't post his follow up tweets? Ole boy ain't delete shyt and said he going to church.
church got him in this mess im sure

Daps
i dont see how you can say its not a bytch move... look demarco and the the cac chick are definitely the ones in the wrong... but you cant just go running around trying to gain sympathy over twitter cause ur chick strayed...

its life if i saw one of my homies try and call out a dude over facebook for sleeping with his chick, i would try and tell him hes out here looking like a bytch.....

Lol it is what it is

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Good for him. fukking c00n. That white slut was with you because you were a big man in college but guess what, you not shyt no more. So of course she gonna move on to the next man who doing things in the NFL. A lot of these college football players really think these cac hoes like them for them. :heh:

:russ:guess what, u not shyt no more :russ: