Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Keep thinking these Becky's love you for you :sas2:
this.

i don't mess with cac.... but all the ones i did hit back in the day- even in college.. had boyfriends.. most had black boyfriends.
one dude actually cried when he found out.. a 6'2''black man crying! over some lil white girl.

i just don't get nikkas:snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
According to this thread, Black women don't cheat or do nikkas grimey :mjlol:

Merlin Santana says whassup by the way :mjcry:

Demarco got them pretty nikka problems, what's a nikka to do when a bish is ready to leave a stable household for a chance at landing your D? :mjcry: What makes it worse is that A) Clay ain't broke and B) Both Clay and Murray are black, so there goes a lot of your theories you f*ck nikkaz :mjlol: Y'all need to start judging a woman by the content of her character, you marryin' the college sorority chick is BAD news, just ask Tom, dikk, and Harry how it worked out for them :mjcry:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
real talk, that hit cahnged his entire college career. He ran scared/timid the next 2 years. He finally broke out his senior year.
Coulda been a slighter version of Reggie Bush
That was our only Highlight from that game, y'all beat the shyt out of us that game. We should have been leaving on a stretcher..

But fukk you and Oklahomo. We still owe y'all for that BCS Championship and that 2010 game...lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What does dude do for a living since he didn't make the pros?

that can be asked about a ton of dudes.

I thought he was gonna make the Broncos at least as 3rd string or practice squad.

Funny enough, Damien Williams(another OU back from last year) is doing really good down in Miami.

Clay doesn't have top-end speed, but he's an agile, good hard runner with great feet and vision, and he can catch the ball very well too. It'd take a good situation for him to get on.

Kinda sucks for him that Kenny Stills and Tony Jefferson made the NFL and he didn't.

That was our only Highlight from that game, y'all beat the shyt out of us that game. We should have been leaving on a stretcher..

But fukk you and Oklahomo. We still owe y'all for that BCS Championship and that 2010 game...lol

Don't forget about that 2011 game too. :shaq:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

I thought he was gonna make the Broncos at least as 3rd string or practice squad.

Funny enough, Damien Williams(another OU back from last year) is doing really good down in Miami.

Clay doesn't have top-end speed, but he's an agile, good hard runner with great feet and vision, and he can catch the ball very well too. It'd take a good situation for him to get on.

Kinda sucks for him that Kenny Stills and Tony Jefferson made the NFL and he didn't.

I only asked cause dude before me said he wasn't broke.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel that. I grew up in NYC. So there was everything here. I didn't have sex with a sista until I was like 16, and by then I had already had sex with like 8 girls or something like that. I grew up fukking white bytches, and spanish bytches, etc, which is why present day, I don't put those white hoes on a pedestal. Most of the dudes you see that hype these basic white broads up, are nikkas who couldn't get them before they got $$. The ones who never had a white bytch look their way before they got on. The nikkas that I know who've been fukking white girls, nikkas like me and some people that I know. By the time we get older, fukking white hoes is no big deal, they aren't some fukking prize to me. But they are to a lot of nikkas that I see, because naturally if you're not accustomed to having something, then once you're able to get it, you want to go all the way with it. Which is why you see multi millionaire athletes with basic white hoes, because those white hoes didn't even look at them before. I won't even fukk with a white girl unless she's an absolute dime. And even then I'll just fukk, it won't be a relationship. Its Laughable to fukk with a white girl who's average. There are cats who will take an average white bytch over a near-dime sista. I've seen it.

As I got older, being with someone who understands my plight and my struggle is most important to me. But at the end of the day, everyone should just be happy. I'm not one to judge. This is just my vantage point of the situation.

BoeEW0pCEAAP3rf.jpg:large

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU

I can live with the 2011 game, I'm still salty about that BCSCG and 2010. I want those 2 back.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
id do the same, hell yet everyone know shes a slore, all that keep it quiet? :childplease:

demarco is a scumbag for sleeping with another mans wife, especially a dude that was your teammate at one point

ive been warning you brehs

and its just getting worse, chicks got tinder, instagram, facebook, the minute they feel bored they onto the next nikka emotionally

I agree, by not keeping it quiet and putting it out there he might have a new girl tonight.

That sympathy love...

He needs custody of those kids so he can make her pay child support.

It happened to one of my best friends before and he got custody of both his sons.

nikkas gonna play him like a sucker for a while, but he got to do what he got to do.