Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.
:russ: i'm dying over here.
O man this thread is gold.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
One question... I'm reading a lot that these athletes shouldnt marry these "average cac bytches" because they are average... But y'all don't clown black athletes if they marry an "average" black woman (based only on her looks). Maybe there is some home team favoritism here? To me these dudes can wife whoever they want for whatever reason.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She's not even a dime though :snoop:

She looks like a normal "Drunk At A College Party, Let Me Suck dikk And Get A Train Ran On Me Then Regret It Tomorrow" white chick.

nikkas think they really upgrading with the white hoes, and it's not the case :heh:

He lost for getting married while being a made nikka anyway.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

:wtf:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Any Sympathy I had for this nikka is gone :camby: This nikka literally dressed as a c00n for halloween :heh:

aEph0Yg.png

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
One question... I'm reading a lot that these athletes shouldnt marry these "average cac bytches" because they are average... But y'all don't clown black athletes if they marry an "average" black woman (based only on her looks). Maybe there is some home team favoritism here? To me these dudes can wife whoever they want for whatever reason.

Lol when was the last time a black athlete married to a black woman got slid like this for no reason? Both MJ and Shaq admitted they were fukkin off like crazy. Strahan got the Okey doke. Mario williams and the ring incident? We all know RG3 chick in it for the life. Embarrassing your man on TV like that :what:. Duncan's wife files for divorce outta nowhere calls him a faq? Russell wilson wife letting the homey smush.. long list of solid black men in sports who have taken these type of Ls. these boys gotta stop wifing these white girls with ulterior motives. Ain't never fukked with a black man who wasn't an athlete but she love u :comeon:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
She's not even a dime though :snoop:

She looks like a normal "Drunk At A College Party, Let Me Suck dikk And Get A Train Ran On Me Then Regret It Tomorrow" white chick.

Probably how she got her two kids. If the pic I saw was recent, both of them are under 3.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Absolutely. An average black woman is better than an average white bytch. Easily. If they're both average, wouldn't you want the one that understands your plight, the condition of your community, and shares traditions with you?

Not the one who probably has racist parents, who's never been though ANYTHING that you can relate to socially in her life.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Absolutely. An average black woman is better than an average white bytch. Easily. If they're both average, wouldn't you want the one that understands your plight, the condition of your community, and shares traditions with you?

Not the one who probably has racist parents, who's never been though ANYTHING that you can relate to socially in her life.

I see your point. That's a personal preference, though. In many cases a chick (regardless of race) may just show up at the right time. I'm loathe to judge dudes on their choice of girls or their preference without knowing a back story. Just sayin.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Lol when was the last time a black athlete married to a black woman got slid like this for no reason? Both MJ and Shaq admitted they were fukkin off like crazy. Strahan got the Okey doke. Mario williams and the ring incident? We all know RG3 chick in it for the life. Embarrassing your man on TV like that :what:. Duncan's wife files for divorce outta nowhere calls him a faq? Russell wilson wife letting the homey smush.. long list of solid black men in sports who have taken these type of Ls. these boys gotta stop wifing these white girls with ulterior motives. Ain't never fukked with a black man who wasn't an athlete but she love u :comeon:

I'm all for viewing jersey chasers with suspicion. That includes white chicks that only sleep with black athletes. But that can also include black women that only mess with black athletes too. Just sayin

The wife in the OP obviously had whorish signs from the get go. But they transcended race