Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always say if it's some dude I don't know then I have no anger towards him. He don't know me so he don't owe me shyt. However if it's a dude that knows me and knows it's my girl then I'm swinging on sight.

it's tricky....but you really want to get locked up over ya cheating wife by going to ya friends house to bring drama?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brent Barry is the only one I can think of. His wife got fukked by Tony Parker.

But them Barrys ain't always a-typical white dude. they have a linage of playing in the NBA and associating with a lot of blacks.

And I could see Tim Legler being cheated on cause of the way he comes across. But i don't see it happening to Luke Walton as he got that classic white dude vibe.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women cheat just as much if not more...don't believe the hype lol

Yall preaching the wrong message. These rich nikkas shouldn't be marrying women of any race. Marriage doesn't benefit successful men in anyway! If she wanna get married, tell her keep it moving and find you a new one.

it's called a pre-nup. i bet you some of the white dudes checked their beckys with a pre-nup....but the brothas, nawwww!

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
xlwj2p.jpg
the karma of a c00n :banderas:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

It's a bytch move because he's HURT. And that's why she cheated on him--he's one of those Jerry Maguire "you complete me" type husbands.

Women don't want that that. They want to be dominated. Pure and simple.

It's got nothing to do with Ray Rice being black and his white being black why she stayed by him, it's because she tested him and he slapped the piss out of her p*ssy. She knows he's an alpha male. She (biologically) doesn't need to look around the field and pick the next ape to fill her cooter up with spunk, she's got the one that can give her the most dominant, able to reproduce, offspring. Just like when we were walking around the plains 2 million years ago. Nothing has changed. Nothing.

About a half century ago, some closeted dykes hijacked the social justice movement, and turned it into womens lib. They spoke for ALL women. The reality is, the founders of that womens rights movement were just bull dykes, and they hated men regardless. But fast forward a few generations and you got straight women out here thinking they need to be "Ms. Independent". But worse than that, you got these guys feeding into that sh*t.

Women don't want that.
Deep down they WANT to be smacked. They want to be told what to do. They want to be controlled.

Now, if you got some woman who's confused about that, and thinks she wants to be Carrie on Sex in the City (read, any girl under the age of about 24), and you marry that? That's on you!

But if you're out here treating these women like equals? And then wondering why you can't find a girl to marry? That's on you.

Start treating these women like you would a bad toddler--youll have more marriage options than youll know what to do with. Marry 1, use the others for mistresses.

Clay's tweet doesn't change the fact Demarco got both of those women. Guarantee Demarco's wife stays with him too. She knows the game. She's wet as fukk right now reading about him taking some other guys wife and fukking her behind her back.

You young men need someone to put you on the game, I'm going to start charging for my time.

then don't mess with women that "test"...that just sounds nuts!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manziel off the field is a nikka i would kick it with. But the hype around him on the field is :scust: status.

why? seems like the typical white frat boy that will try to out-black ya while rocking sagging golf pants getting drunk and saying he blacker than you etc, lol. Nothing seems extra cool about rolling with him imo.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
But them Barrys ain't always a-typical white dude. they have a linage of playing in the NBA and associating with a lot of blacks.

And I could see Tim Legler being cheated on cause of the way he comes across. But i don't see it happening to Luke Walton as he got that classic white dude vibe.
^agent

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not necessarily white women, its just that nikkas tend to chose white women who happen to be complete smuts
Black women just won't do some of those things man. And it's good because later on in life you don't have those regrets.