Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
DeMarco love those white girls :mjpls:

BrvOz5HCAAASPGu.jpg:large
This nikka jaw on steroids

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

One of the comments

"This does seem to fall into the "well duh" category of modern science. 15 partners before marriage indicates one of two things:

1)slut- think about how many guys a 24 year old bride would have been banging per year and/or what age she started at to reach 15+. It's basically every guy who ever asked her out. This is clearly not a wise choice for a long lasting monogamous relationship.

or

2)she is older, never married, probably careerist independent woman above 30. The problem with her is not the 15+ per se, but rather the "routine" of life we all get used to as we age. She has always made her own decisions. She has always done what she wants. Her views are warped by modernity without a real male's influence to temper it or children to make it more noble. So naturally, when time passes and struggles come she is more likely to just bail or cheat or both. Also consider that the real glue of most marriages is children, not some storybook romantic love fantasy. A woman over thirty is having less if any children so whammies compound.

Your best bet as a man in this country is to find a youngish, salt of the Earth, Christian (but perhaps not too thumping) girl that will submit to you fully and wants to have many kids. This is what I chose and it has made all the difference.

Men need to stop conflating hopeful lust with love for their own good. The best marriages are not started by fantasy love, rather love grows around the solid pillars a sensible man constructs for him and his bride. Perhaps arranged marriages of compatible families weren't so ridiculous after all."

Some real fukking shyt.

I need to lusting after these fatherless hoes.

I am not even a Christian but I would marry a genuine Christian/Religious/Spiritual woman who has a high moral standard for herself

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
No.

It's a bytch move because he's HURT. And that's why she cheated on him--he's one of those Jerry Maguire "you complete me" type husbands.

Women don't want that that. They want to be dominated. Pure and simple.

It's got nothing to do with Ray Rice being black and his white being black why she stayed by him, it's because she tested him and he slapped the piss out of her p*ssy. She knows he's an alpha male. She (biologically) doesn't need to look around the field and pick the next ape to fill her cooter up with spunk, she's got the one that can give her the most dominant, able to reproduce, offspring. Just like when we were walking around the plains 2 million years ago. Nothing has changed. Nothing.

About a half century ago, some closeted dykes hijacked the social justice movement, and turned it into womens lib. They spoke for ALL women. The reality is, the founders of that womens rights movement were just bull dykes, and they hated men regardless. But fast forward a few generations and you got straight women out here thinking they need to be "Ms. Independent". But worse than that, you got these guys feeding into that sh*t.

Women don't want that.
Deep down they WANT to be smacked. They want to be told what to do. They want to be controlled.

Now, if you got some woman who's confused about that, and thinks she wants to be Carrie on Sex in the City (read, any girl under the age of about 24), and you marry that? That's on you!

But if you're out here treating these women like equals? And then wondering why you can't find a girl to marry? That's on you.

Start treating these women like you would a bad toddler--youll have more marriage options than youll know what to do with. Marry 1, use the others for mistresses.

Clay's tweet doesn't change the fact Demarco got both of those women. Guarantee Demarco's wife stays with him too. She knows the game. She's wet as fukk right now reading about him taking some other guys wife and fukking her behind her back.

You young men need someone to put you on the game, I'm going to start charging for my time.

th
...Rep coming ASAP

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

It's a bytch move because he's HURT. And that's why she cheated on him--he's one of those Jerry Maguire "you complete me" type husbands.

Women don't want that that. They want to be dominated. Pure and simple.

It's got nothing to do with Ray Rice being black and his white being black why she stayed by him, it's because she tested him and he slapped the piss out of her p*ssy. She knows he's an alpha male. She (biologically) doesn't need to look around the field and pick the next ape to fill her cooter up with spunk, she's got the one that can give her the most dominant, able to reproduce, offspring. Just like when we were walking around the plains 2 million years ago. Nothing has changed. Nothing.

About a half century ago, some closeted dykes hijacked the social justice movement, and turned it into womens lib. They spoke for ALL women. The reality is, the founders of that womens rights movement were just bull dykes, and they hated men regardless. But fast forward a few generations and you got straight women out here thinking they need to be "Ms. Independent". But worse than that, you got these guys feeding into that sh*t.

Women don't want that.
Deep down they WANT to be smacked. They want to be told what to do. They want to be controlled.

Now, if you got some woman who's confused about that, and thinks she wants to be Carrie on Sex in the City (read, any girl under the age of about 24), and you marry that? That's on you!

But if you're out here treating these women like equals? And then wondering why you can't find a girl to marry? That's on you.

Start treating these women like you would a bad toddler--youll have more marriage options than youll know what to do with. Marry 1, use the others for mistresses.

Clay's tweet doesn't change the fact Demarco got both of those women. Guarantee Demarco's wife stays with him too. She knows the game. She's wet as fukk right now reading about him taking some other guys wife and fukking her behind her back.

You young men need someone to put you on the game, I'm going to start charging for my time.

I never understood that "equal" shyt neither, no such thing as equal in a relationship, one person will have the UPPER HAND PERIOD.... quit believing these talk show, media delusions on marriage and romance.... YOU CREATE YOUR OWN ROMANCE, don't let t.v./media/others influence your romance... I have too much of an imagination and vision on how I like things to be equal, sometimes I like to sit on the couch, drink my Remy and tell a female to crawl to my lap and suck my dikk and rub it all over her face.... fukk I look like marrying someone with less than me, if I was to even get married her ass would have a boatload more than me and i'm still not following no guidelines/rules, I AM THE GUIDELINE....

with the influence and the fear media puts in us its hard to really get out there and do YOU, but the more you invest in YOURSELF and spend time getting to know YOU and work on YOU things will become clearer.... YOU will do what the fukk you want, and if the bytch think its a game she'll soon find out that YEA YOU AS A MAN RUN YOUR GAME WITHOUT FLINCHING....

Last edited:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps

I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hopefully demarcos baby mom/wife divorces him and cleans him out :lolbron:
look like hes smartenough not to be married though

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
U know what's probably funny..

He probably shot down a nice looking sister without any kids and no real body counts or even a fine sister with a kid, because he thought there attitudes was to much to deal with or he probably perceived they can't be trusted around the rest of the nfl players he hang with

So he said let me get with this fine white woman with 2 kids PROBABLY by 2 different fathers , because she can be trusted and do whatever I like to do because they obey there men unlike black women.

Only nfl players I see with sisters majority pf the time are offensive and defensive lineman

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
Be an athlete and wife up the first thing that looks at you brehs :smh:

Just more proof that Jeter is the blueprint for how athletes should be handling these birds out here. Take down bad bytches while you're playing,then wife up when you ready to move on to that next phase of your life.

...and you know he hit her with that prenup:ufdup:

#hardonhoes #teampullout #flushthecondom

:wow: :salute:My Captain