Brehs wtf is this shyt?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Why not? Nothing worse then GTA or the COD airport stage
from the public's point of view it's worse because there is nothing else to the game, and the "hero" is explicitly telling you that his whole reason to live is to cause mass murder and die violently. the victims are not collateral damage of a geopolitical struggle or a quest to make money off crime, they are the targets of the game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The premise of the game is what's bothering people, but it's really just doing the same thing you do in every other shooter, just more graphic. If the game had you killing "bad guys," zombies or whatever type of enemy besides citizens, most people would be :gladbron:
No shyt don't you know we have dormer cac killers out here looking for that inspiration to kill. We need to give them as little ammo as possible. This is just a white nationalists game that these bigoted fukks use to identify who their enemies are. Police. Liberals. So called minorities

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:dwillhuh: "Genocide crusade" :wow:

Sick game. Would definitely be tied to some real-world violence since it is basically implicitly condoning and encouraging it.

This game is a cac/racist fantasy... notice all the people of color being killed in the trailer.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One member of the dev team is part of Polska Liga Obrony, a racist anti-Islam party and the CEO wears a Żołnierze wyklęci t-shirt which was a WWII resistance movement that is nowadays associated with anti-communist neo-nazis.

Outside of the terrible premise/objective of the game and the :patrice: context of the developers, the gameplay actually looks pretty solid though. I guess neo-nazis know how to use computers too these days.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I would cop this game. Can you change the race of the main character? I would like to play as an angry black man get my score points camping out in surburbia

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
From the opening of the vid, the main character sounds like a typical coward that's been a victim all of his life and now he wants to go out and kill the innocent because he spent more time in his locker than in an actual class room growing up.

He looks stank too - straight wet dog status :scust:.

Last edited: