Brehs with their Punjabi Queens

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Just couldn't stomach the fact I may have to go India to visit her family.

I just can't do it brehs... I can't step foot in that sewer of a country with a bunch of people that worship cows, worship white people, class people off skin colour, shyt in the streets etc..

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:myman:

Masala.jpg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just couldn't stomach the fact I may have to go India to visit her family.

I just can't do it brehs... I can't step foot in that sewer of a country with a bunch of people that worship cows, worship white people, class people off skin colour, shyt in the streets etc..

Seeing Indians all over our countries isn't the same as seeing them in India. It's a sobering experience..They're still vile but seeing them in their natural habitat is something to behold :huhldup:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my biggest dating regrets so far is not dating a few of the Indian/Pakistani chicks that were into me when I lived in north Dallas (thereā€™s a lot of them up there) and went to Richland.

I remember there was this bad nerdy Indian chick that was feeling me.

We had several classes together and she would always find a way to sit next to me.

I remember one time I was outside the bookstore eating lunch and she was leaving the bookstore with like five Indian dudes walking with her and she literally ran over to me to hug me and left them standing there looking dumb.

We would study together and whatnot, but like an idiot I was on my pro-black ā€œsisters onlyā€ Dr. Umar steeze, so I kept it friendly.

I saw her recently on Facebook and of course she married an Indian dude, but she wanted me badly back then and I regret not making a move. :noah:

Epic c00n fantasy