Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Stop crying over indian p*ssy then :ufdup:
Regret =\= Crying

It’s hella bytches I could’ve fukked or gotten into relationships with in the past, but didn’t for one reason or another.

Regrets are normal when it comes to dating. Doesn’t mean I’m losing sleep over it though.:manny:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'll fukk Indian women, but no way would I date them. Imagine having to deal with her whole stinkin family :huhldup:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Every group of men doesn’t want their women marrying out. Besides the “disgusting” part, does that really offend you?

You know it has nothing to do with marrying out and everything to do with Black.

Plus s billion Indian women, and 0.0000000000000001 marry a black man. Yeah his tweet is lame for me

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
One of my biggest dating regrets so far is not dating a few of the Indian/Pakistani chicks that were into me when I lived in north Dallas (there’s a lot of them up there) and went to Richland.

I remember there was this bad nerdy Indian chick that was feeling me.

We had several classes together and she would always find a way to sit next to me.

I remember one time I was outside the bookstore eating lunch and she was leaving the bookstore with like five Indian dudes walking with her and she literally ran over to me to hug me and left them standing there looking dumb.

We would study together and whatnot, but like an idiot I was on my pro-black “sisters only” Dr. Umar steeze, so I kept it friendly.

I saw her recently on Facebook and of course she married an Indian dude, but she wanted me badly back then and I regret not making a move. :noah:

I respect that you were trying to wait for a Black woman, but me personally I'll date any race of woman if there's a mutual attraction

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Every group of men doesn’t want their women marrying out. Besides the “disgusting” part, does that really offend you?

Nah, black men in general don't care.

I've never seen a black man shunning a woman in his family for marrying out. It doesn't go past talking shyt sometimes.

These other groups be breaking apart their family for a woman even dating a black man.

Sometimes there's murder involved too.