Brehs with their Punjabi Queens

Daps
Every group of men doesn’t want their women marrying out. Besides the “disgusting” part, does that really offend you?
Yeah it’s called mate guarding, and compared to other races, we’re far more chill about it. Asian dudes literally have subreddits dedicated to their insecurity, white guys built whole websites doxxing white women that dated black men, and I’ve heard stories about how Hispanic and Arab guys get straight up violent about it. In the black community, men get mate-guarded way more.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Nah, black men in general don't care.

I've never seen a black man shunning a woman in his family for marrying out. It doesn't go past talking shyt sometimes.

These other groups be breaking apart their family for a woman even dating a black man.

Sometimes there's murder involved too.

Late response but yea bruh others may go to extremes but the general idea is the same. Most men will fukk women of other races but not want their own women dating out. That’s just in men’s nature. . And if you think it’s a flex that black men don’t care, ask yourself what other group of men get disrespected by their own women more so than black men? Doesn’t that say something to you?
:jbhmm::yeshrug:

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
Nah, black men in general don't care.

I've never seen a black man shunning a woman in his family for marrying out. It doesn't go past talking shyt sometimes.

These other groups be breaking apart their family for a woman even dating a black man.

Sometimes there's murder involved too.
i never seen murder but i have seen where if a woman dates out the amount of shyt talking never stops to the point were she cut off her family. but usually they family was already toxic to begin with.

i have known pakistani girls who get sent back home for getting caught just talking to someone who isnt muslim. that shyt was crazy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Love how these type of threads expose the fake militant act yall be putting up on here :laff:

Your own c00n self exposal actually :mjlol:

Yeah, you love fake militants..because you can all c00n it up together, they in the closet, you out in the open. :sas2:

Only a deviant lusts after Indian women..