Brehs with their Punjabi Queens

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Nothing brings the Coli brehs together better than a thread about non-Black women, or bedwenches :banderas:

full

full

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
One of my biggest dating regrets so far is not dating a few of the Indian/Pakistani chicks that were into me when I lived in north Dallas (there’s a lot of them up there) and went to Richland.

I remember there was this bad nerdy Indian chick that was feeling me.

We had several classes together and she would always find a way to sit next to me.

I remember one time I was outside the bookstore eating lunch and she was leaving the bookstore with like five Indian dudes walking with her and she literally ran over to me to hug me and left them standing there looking dumb.

We would study together and whatnot, but like an idiot I was on my pro-black “sisters only” Dr. Umar steeze, so I kept it friendly.

I saw her recently on Facebook and of course she married an Indian dude, but she wanted me badly back then and I regret not making a move. :noah:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
One of my biggest dating regrets so far is not dating a few of the Indian/Pakistani chicks that were into me when I lived in north Dallas
A lot of thick Tamil girls in Toronto who fukk with brehs.

PNW too, anecdotal of course, but Indian/middle-eastern women always seem easy to talk to.

Dr. Umar forgive me:wow:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PNW too, anecdotal of course, but Indian/middle-eastern women always seem easy to talk to.

Dr. Umar forgive me:wow:
Gotta disagree about PNW breh, even tho my wife is Indian and I met her in Seattle. Most of the colored women up there are damn near strictly into mediocre white boys. My wife cut some friends off bc she was so disgusted by her black/ brown / Asian friends walking past well to do colored men and fiendin’ over Napoleon Dynamite lookin dudes:scust:

Although I will admit brehs can eat good up in Vancouver BC :banderas:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'll be that I'll be that. while cuddling with my cinnamon brown ghanaian queen. black men gotta be limitless. we (they) must melanated the world. better them than me. i salute and support my PAWGERS, PAAGERS, etc. keep ya meat in the foreign naan breads and make lil mochacholate kids #LOVEWINS :blessed: :takedat::whew:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Gotta disagree about PNW breh, even tho my wife is Indian and I met her in Seattle. Most of the colored women up there are damn near strictly into mediocre white boys. My wife cut some friends off bc she was so disgusted by her black/ brown / Asian friends walking past well to do colored men and fiendin’ over Napoleon Dynamite lookin dudes:scust:

Although I will admit brehs can eat good up in Vancouver BC :banderas:
:skip:

Bro did you transport yourself from the 1950s?:mjpls: