Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Black Love
tenor.gif

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t even know they fukked with black men like that m, neither have I ever tried approaching one. They usuallly have a nice set of titties but I’m scared they’re gonna smell.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
One of my biggest dating regrets so far is not dating a few of the Indian/Pakistani chicks that were into me when I lived in north Dallas (there’s a lot of them up there) and went to Richland.

I remember there was this bad nerdy Indian chick that was feeling me.

We had several classes together and she would always find a way to sit next to me.

I remember one time I was outside the bookstore eating lunch and she was leaving the bookstore with like five Indian dudes walking with her and she literally ran over to me to hug me and left them standing there looking dumb.

We would study together and whatnot, but like an idiot I was on my pro-black “sisters only” Dr. Umar steeze, so I kept it friendly.

I saw her recently on Facebook and of course she married an Indian dude, but she wanted me badly back then and I regret not making a move. :noah:

It really shouldn't be a regret.

You're regretting that you could have had something that was 'different' or 'harder to obtain' then the average girl.

Honestly they're no different then any other race of girls, some good, some bad, some meh.

It's like when i got with a chinese chick, prior to that i was thinking "oh damn she's east asian" :takedat: but afterwards i was like "is that it?" I had a bigger interest before but that cooled down after i realised that there ain't nothing special about them.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what the point of this thread is? :dahell:

If they happened to meet these women and fall in love, cool. Not gonna prop these other races of women up like they’re something special though. fukk all that
Just an interesting post. Not propping up anyone but if brehs gonna date/marry out this how it should be done. Good looking broads