Brehs.....the GV70 - Can a breh stunt with this?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah, that look something an highschool principle would drive, in my experience women like the stereotypical Hollywood shyt when it comes to vehicles. Meaning Exotic Cars, Convertibles, Sports car, Motorcycles.
don't think you stunting because it has a fancy interior, nobody can see your interior unless they already in the car. the outside is the most important part of stunting

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What standard? And most of those so called 'millions' are brand snobs and will look down on something if it's not their precious german brand, so their opinion doesn't matter.

The interior of the GV80 is easily comparable to standard offerings out there
Genesis-GV80-Interior-Dashboard-.jpg

Considering Genesis as a brand has only been in US for a couple of years, of course established brands will have better total numbers than a new comer but the real number is to look at which way the sales are trending

Genesis sales in US more than quadruple in July led by GV80 popularity - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
You can keep saying "brand snobs" until your blue in the face. Its funny because youre the one whos trying to "stunt on people" with a car. It just happens to be a Hyundai. Thats far more pretentious than someone preferring a brand over another.
Ive already pointed out EXACTLY why its not better. That interior you just posted is nice. It also looks like BMW a generation ago, Audi a generation ago and Benz 2 generations ago. That interior is not adorned with steel, natural wood, at the very least Nappa leather, and real carbon fiber. Thats what those other brands put in their cars. The car you posted is matted plastic to look like metal (not steel), fake wood, fake carbon fiber (in the other photo) and leather synthetic.

This is all fine. It makes the car look good and keeps the price down but like I said, those are compromises. Don't get tight because you want to stunt on people with a fukking car, then turn around and say people are "brand snobs" because they dont believe you to be stunting on them with your Hyundai. I dont have to post Benz interiors, or BMWs design language or Audi's tech to you. Thats a waste of time because you and everyone else knows that what youll see is superior to what you just posted or anything else you could find with a Hyundai badge. Just enjoy your car and stop trying to "stunt" on someone with some entry level shyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That looks like something you can pull some UK thots in. US thots gonna be looking at you like you're their uber driver. :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I used “stunting” because I wanted to get more discussion. If I just posted a few pics I woulda had 3 replies.

seems like you can stunt in this because a lot of women don’t know shyt about cars and this shyt looks expensive as shyt. That interior will do the trick. If you’re insecure, black out the badge.

Benz and beemer in the same class don’t have a wow effect unless you go top of thre line and it’s still viewed as a soccer mom car.

can’t come out of an X3 mean mugging expecting people to take you seriously.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You can keep saying "brand snobs" until your blue in the face. Its funny because youre the one whos trying to "stunt on people" with a car. It just happens to be a Hyundai. Thats far more pretentious than someone preferring a brand over another.
Ive already pointed out EXACTLY why its not better. That interior you just posted is nice. It also looks like BMW a generation ago, Audi a generation ago and Benz 2 generations ago. That interior is not adorned with steel, natural wood, at the very least Nappa leather, and real carbon fiber. Thats what those other brands put in their cars. The car you posted is matted plastic to look like metal (not steel), fake wood, fake carbon fiber (in the other photo) and leather synthetic.

This is all fine. It makes the car look good and keeps the price down but like I said, those are compromises. Don't get tight because you want to stunt on people with a fukking car, then turn around and say people are "brand snobs" because they dont believe you to be stunting on them with your Hyundai. I dont have to post Benz interiors, or BMWs design language or Audi's tech to you. Thats a waste of time because you and everyone else knows that what youll see is superior to what you just posted or anything else you could find with a Hyundai badge. Just enjoy your car and stop trying to "stunt" on someone with some entry level shyt.

I haven't mentioned 'stunting' once in any of my posts nor do I own any Genesis. Feel free to quote where I've said any such thing. I challenged your assertion that Genesis will forever be below all of the other luxury brands including Lexus. Audi is just a Volkswagen right? Lexus is just a fancy Toyota. The notion that Genesis is merely a Hyundai and could never be considered a competitor with other luxury brands is inaccurate especially when you look at the reviews. GV80 is selling at a brisk pace and the G80 is considered one of the best cars in its segment, especially for its price.

559209.jpg

Genesis-G80-Review-1.jpg

2021-Genesis-G80-Preview-HZ-12.jpg

Nobody is going to look at a gv80 or a g80 and be like lolzz that's a hyundai except badge snobs

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven't mentioned 'stunting' once in any of my posts nor do I own any Genesis. Feel free to quote where I've said any such thing. I challenged your assertion that Genesis will forever be below all of the other luxury brands including Lexus. Audi is just a Volkswagen right? Lexus is just a fancy Toyota. The notion that Genesis is merely a Hyundai and could never be considered a competitor with other luxury brands is inaccurate especially when you look at the reviews. GV80 is selling at a brisk pace and the G80 is considered one of the best cars in its segment, especially for its price.

559209.jpg

Genesis-G80-Review-1.jpg

2021-Genesis-G80-Preview-HZ-12.jpg

Nobody is going to look at a gv80 or a g80 and be like lolzz that's a hyundai except badge snobs
Audi is not "just a Volkswagen" like Lexus is just a Toyota. They were separate brands and Audi was bought. Thats like saying Lamborghini and Porsche is "just a Volkswagen". These brands are independently designed and manufactured from Volkswagen. They were bought and share their tech with VW. And if that wasnt you about stunting then I have no problem saying my bad. But nothing youve posted or said refutes anything ive said. You do keep saying brand snob and thats been addressed multiple times. Whether you want to accept it is on you. I dont care about how affordable a more affordable car sales. Everything I said is about quality. Luxury is not about sales. Thats why luxury brands sale entry level cars with lesser quality materials, for the affordability. So when Hyundai has the craftsmanship and materials as these other manufacturers then a conversation could be had but as ive repeatedly pointed out, they dont so all this back and forth is pointless. Lets see real steel, Alcantara, real wood, real carbon fiber, real glass, real Nappa or Merino leather, less plastic and then we can talk about materials being comparable. There'd still be the conversation behind tech, design language and craftsmanship but it would be a step. This is a dumb conversation breh. Stop posting these pictures of cars breh. Youre not proving anything other than they are nice cars.

And youre right, no one is look at a gv80 and saying "lol thats a Hyundai" because they dont know it cost $70k...unless they know it cost $70k. Then they should laugh because wtf are spending $70,000 on a car that doesnt have steel, carbon fiber, Nappa leather, real wood and top of class power for?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
@NatiboyB

":russ: Where do y’all get this stuff from I’ve had a genesis since 2017 and have low key yet to see anyone else but guys with one…but that’s neither here nor there cars aren’t just sold to males or females."

He's kind of right tho.

Examples of feminine cars
2023-cadillac-lyriq-front-view-1618975612.jpg

7ae80c14-3cb6-4ca1-afc2-77483660132e.png

2017-nissan-juke-sl-suv-angular-front.png

Throw in the mini coopers, fiat 500s, and the miatas into the list. I've owned a sporty version of the 500 years ago and still had the:lolbron::mjlol: from brehs and brehettes at a red light stop or at the gas station. That lil thing ripped tho and it sounded nice too. I had fun with that lil car.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a really nice car to be honest. However... it is impossible to stunt in a Hyundai. No matter how nice it is and that's mainly due to reputation. If you wanna stunt, gotta look elsewhere.

Yeah its like stunting with a telluride. No matter how good of a vehicle it is, you aint stunting on name brand alone