Brehs.....the GV70 - Can a breh stunt with this?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Audi is not "just a Volkswagen" like Lexus is just a Toyota. They were separate brands and Audi was bought. Thats like saying Lamborghini and Porsche is "just a Volkswagen". These brands are independently designed and manufactured from Volkswagen. They were bought and share their tech with VW. And if that wasnt you about stunting then I have no problem saying my bad. But nothing youve posted or said refutes anything ive said. You do keep saying brand snob and thats been addressed multiple times. Whether you want to accept it is on you. I dont care about how affordable a more affordable car sales. Everything I said is about quality. Luxury is not about sales. Thats why luxury brands sale entry level cars with lesser quality materials, for the affordability. So when Hyundai has the craftsmanship and materials as these other manufacturers then a conversation could be had but as ive repeatedly pointed out, they dont so all this back and forth is pointless. Lets see real steel, Alcantara, real wood, real carbon fiber, real glass, real Nappa or Merino leather, less plastic and then we can talk about materials being comparable. There'd still be the conversation behind tech, design language and craftsmanship but it would be a step. This is a dumb conversation breh. Stop posting these pictures of cars breh. Youre not proving anything other than they are nice cars.

And youre right, no one is look at a gv80 and saying "lol thats a Hyundai" because they dont know it cost $70k...unless they know it cost $70k. Then they should laugh because wtf are spending $70,000 on a car that doesnt have steel, carbon fiber, Nappa leather, real wood and top of class power for?
Can you post some of their interiors / cabin features?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Audi is not "just a Volkswagen" like Lexus is just a Toyota. They were separate brands and Audi was bought. Thats like saying Lamborghini and Porsche is "just a Volkswagen". These brands are independently designed and manufactured from Volkswagen. They were bought and share their tech with VW. And if that wasnt you about stunting then I have no problem saying my bad. But nothing youve posted or said refutes anything ive said. You do keep saying brand snob and thats been addressed multiple times. Whether you want to accept it is on you. I dont care about how affordable a more affordable car sales. Everything I said is about quality. Luxury is not about sales. Thats why luxury brands sale entry level cars with lesser quality materials, for the affordability. So when Hyundai has the craftsmanship and materials as these other manufacturers then a conversation could be had but as ive repeatedly pointed out, they dont so all this back and forth is pointless. Lets see real steel, Alcantara, real wood, real carbon fiber, real glass, real Nappa or Merino leather, less plastic and then we can talk about materials being comparable. There'd still be the conversation behind tech, design language and craftsmanship but it would be a step. This is a dumb conversation breh. Stop posting these pictures of cars breh. Youre not proving anything other than they are nice cars.

And youre right, no one is look at a gv80 and saying "lol thats a Hyundai" because they dont know it cost $70k...unless they know it cost $70k. Then they should laugh because wtf are spending $70,000 on a car that doesnt have steel, carbon fiber, Nappa leather, real wood and top of class power for?
I always clown people who say that dumb shyt. I be like I guess Lambo, Porsche, Bugatti, and Bentley are all just "Volkswagens" since they all under the same umbrella. The stupid looks that they face make after they Google.