Brehs.....the GV70 - Can a breh stunt with this?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I say that tongue in cheek. But this shyt is fire....and it's not a Hyundai. It' s a Genesis!!!!

:heh: like Acura and Honda. Either way, u gotta take it to a Hyundai dealership for service.

I think if they keep it up, they will eventually break through the whole “it’s a Hyundai” thing and their luxury brand will have its own identity

Yeah, they've already come a long ass way. I thought yhe Equus and G90 was super nice but I couldn't get past the Hyundai thing.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's a really nice car to be honest. However... it is impossible to stunt in a Hyundai. No matter how nice it is and that's mainly due to reputation. If you wanna stunt, gotta look elsewhere.

Nah, I disagree. Them Scat Packs changed the game. A damn dodge. nikkas stay acting them the shyts

Now if you tryna pull hoes, MAYBE. Remove them badges and you might get somewhere.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I see them more and more these days, always a head turner. The value is definitely there but the badge still needs years to catch up with the bmws or the Benz. Also their dealership experience need to improve since its shared with Hyundai lol.

Yea but once it's up with bmws and benz, folks are going to be dumping $$$ just for the badge itself.

Hyundai/KIA/Genesis are great looking cars and I heard they're reliable too. They ain't disaposable cars like they used to be back in the 90s-2000s .

Alot of nice hyundais/kias are on the road too, so that "oh you drive a kia/hyundai" is dead.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Nah, I disagree. Them Scat Packs changed the game. A damn dodge. nikkas stay acting them the shyts

Now if you tryna pull hoes, MAYBE. Remove them badges and you might get somewhere.

Nahh, them shyts are still the shyt! Although they everywhere out on the streets, they're still head turners especially if you do some nice exterior mods on them.

And that sound of the v8, bruh. Yeah you can pull some hoes with that. Especially if you ship the car over to a 3rd world country, papa you 'll be a king over there!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
GV70 and GV80 are excellent looking cars. If you are going to skip out on these cars and will pay 10s of thousands extra just for a 'more distinguished badge', but no real new features, you are throwing your money down the drain. The GV80 is the vehicle that Tiger Woods trashed in

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yea but once it's up with bmws and benz, folks are going to be dumping $$$ just for the badge itself.

Hyundai/KIA/Genesis are great looking cars and I heard they're reliable too. They ain't disaposable cars like they used to be back in the 90s-2000s .

Alot of nice hyundais/kias are on the road too, so that "oh you drive a kia/hyundai" is dead.

Exactly. Hyundai and Kias make some of the best looking cars out now especially for the money.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GV70 and GV80 are excellent looking cars. If you are going to skip out on these cars and will pay 10s of thousands extra just for a 'more distinguished badge', but no real new features, you are throwing your money down the drain. The GV80 is the vehicle that Tiger Woods trashed in

Only reason why I'm considering this. I got a family...I want good value. I like the XC60 for safety, Q5 cuz I like audis...X3 and Beemer only because they're competitors but don't see the value there.

Genesis has the best warranty as well.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: like Acura and Honda. Either way, u gotta take it to a Hyundai dealership for service.

Yeah, they've already come a long ass way. I thought yhe Equus and G90 was super nice but I couldn't get past the Hyundai thing.

Not an issue if I'm saving money and getting good value. I been through the Audi and Benz after service experience...Meh..not missing anything.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Only reason why I'm considering this. I got a family...I want good value. I like the XC60 for safety, Q5 cuz I like audis...X3 and Beemer only because they're competitors but don't see the value there.

Genesis has the best warranty as well.

Yea, tons of features, awesome warranties.. If your primary focus is family, then definitely look that way. There's zero reason to pay more for less just because of a badge.