Brehs.....the GV70 - Can a breh stunt with this?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not an issue if I'm saving money and getting good value. I been through the Audi and Benz after service experience...Meh..not missing anything.

I mean it's a nice ass car but you said you wanted to stunt. There's no stunting in a Hyundai or Genesis. If you care nothing about that then by all means do it. It's a REALLY good looking car. Stunting is all about name, like the difference between having diamonds and cubic zirconia. Most people can't even really tell the difference but all they will see is a Hyundai even if it's just as nice as a much higher priced Audi, Benz, or BMW.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nah, I disagree. Them Scat Packs changed the game. A damn dodge. nikkas stay acting them the shyts

Now if you tryna pull hoes, MAYBE. Remove them badges and you might get somewhere.

youre crazy thinking hoes care about a badge . Once they hop in that bytch, its a wrap .

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I disagree. Them Scat Packs changed the game. A damn dodge. nikkas stay acting them the shyts

Now if you tryna pull hoes, MAYBE. Remove them badges and you might get somewhere.
This one always sounded weird to me.

Assuming you are doing better than a 1999 civic, there is noncorrelation between the car/motorcycle you drive and your pull rate. The car is never parked in the bar, in the coffe shop, in the lounge, or in the produce aisle in which you met the woman. By the time she has agreed to go home with you and made a conscious decision to enter your whip; the deal has already been sealed.:yeshrug:

Now the only reason i mentioned the civic is because a certain level of discomfort on the way to your spot is an obvious negative, but there are diminishing returns on going beyond a 2012 corolla in car quality.

I think the only exception to the car helping you pull, are those guys who embed their car into the game they running. For example i used to roll with a dude who would purposely go to the restroom mid-convo just to leave his mercedes key fob on the counter in hopes she noticed it.:mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one always sounded weird to me.

Assuming you are doing better than a 1999 civic, there is noncorrelation between the car/motorcycle you drive and your pull rate. The car is never parked in the bar, in the coffe shop, in the lounge, or in the produce aisle in which you met the woman. By the time she has agreed to go home with you and made a conscious decision to enter your whip; the deal has already been sealed.:yeshrug:

Now the only reason i mentioned the civic is because a certain level of discomfort on the way to your spot is an obvious negative, but there are diminishing returns on going beyond a 2012 corolla in car quality.

I think the only exception to the car helping you pull, are those guys who embed their car into the game they running. For example i used to roll with a dude who would purposely go to the restroom mid-convo just to leave his mercedes key fob on the counter in hopes she noticed it.:mjlol:

chicks who typically judge you that hard off of what you pull up in are nearly equivalent to the same women who will set you up to get robbed.

i know some scamming ass pocket watching chicks who would legit watch you pull up and size you up based off of stuff like that. And ain’t none of them worth a damn.

Last edited:

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
We have a guy at work with a G90, think its '21 or '20 model and I tell you the dam car is loaded with features. The app/connected svces can do almost anything, remote park assist and wireless charging shyt is nice. They throw a lot of shyt in there including the 10 year warranty. It's really a great car tbh but at the end of the day, in that price range it will be looked at as a "value brand" for a long time. Gotta imagine people who are shopping for Benz/Beemers/Porsche get those brands for status first period. It will be a long and very hard road for Genesis to be considered a Lux Premium brand. I mean lets look at Lexus, in my humble opinion, only the LS should be considered Lux. Everything else should just be sold at regular Toyota dealerships, jus sayn' :myman:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
We're looking for a new vehicle and I'm drawn to this. Around the same price as the XC60, X3, Q5 but offers a shyt load more.

Anyone have one? Drop some feedback

2022-genesis-gv70-8-1603936672.jpg

2022-Genesis-GV70-20.jpg

2022-genesis-gv70-suv-110.jpg

2022-genesis-gv70_100801177_m.jpg

Short answer is YES

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gv70 is a great value, those rims are insane. shyt, now I want to buy one. The exterior is subjective, looks like a bentley which makes sense since they hired the bentley designers. Looks better than a bentley imo. But the interior seems much better than the other badges especially lexus. I'm going to schedule a test drive.