working from the downtown wework building

n5KtHn7_d.jpg
Polluted ass air

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The cartel knows where their bread is buttered and don't fukk with tourists. Also a lot of that heavy cartel shyt is in north and central Mexico

Breh I had to my reschedule my Cozumel vacation nto DR cause them cartels is literally fukking up the bread and butter of the tourist spots :dahell:

Shootouts and kidnappings all up and down the Yucatan which is usually nice and chill, the North Mexicans fukking the game up smh Mérida not even safe no more thats wild to me

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
OP what was your go to dating app out there? i asked cuz i changed my location there once or twice before i moved to the middle east, and my shyt was jumping.

did you cold approach, and if you did, what was the typical reaction? personally i notice i do better outside of america (for various factors, both personal and environmental), and im curious if other brothers feel the same.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Breh I had to my reschedule my Cozumel vacation nto DR cause them cartels is literally fukking up the bread and butter of the tourist spots :dahell:

Shootouts and kidnappings all up and down the Yucatan which is usually nice and chill, the North Mexicans fukking the game up smh Mérida not even safe no more thats wild to me
Im tryna go back to Cancun next month hopefully they ain’t trippin over there. I was in tulum last memorial weekend and there was a cartel hit there at a location I was at

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
OP what was your go to dating app out there? i asked cuz i changed my location there once or twice before i moved to the middle east, and my shyt was jumping.

did you cold approach, and if you did, what was the typical reaction? personally i notice i do better outside of america (for various factors, both personal and environmental), and im curious if other brothers feel the same.

Bumble is GOAT in mexico city. That app is fukkin poppin down there. I did not cold approach a lot due to the language barrier

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
PM me the names of the neighborhoods to look at on Airbnb. preferably close to gyms, malls. and a supermarket.

Roma Norte and La Condesa neighborhoods. These are where it's at
Look up hostels in these areas too

Bars: Check out Departmento, Toledo rooftop