Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Villa Primerose: Atelier des Ors

375x500.92070.jpg

* This kinda weak. It's a sticky rose. I think the musk and amberwood is what gives it the sticky smell. This just too weak.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Tom Ford - Noir Extreme Parfum

Noir Extreme was probably one of the first colognes I bought for myself. Bought it from Sephora when it came out. That and Versace Man Eau Fraiche was what I wore for YEARS.

I don't like Noir Extreme anymore (too sweet)...but what about the Parfum? The Parfum seems to be a lighter and less powerful version of the OG.

How does that work? Why is my NE EDP stronger than the NE P?

Arguably, the point of a parfum is a more intense smell, more longevity, but sits closer to the skin.

Alcohol (perfumer's alcohol, not drinking alcohol) is what carries the scent to your nose. So more oils less alcohol should mean more intensity just at a smaller level - it's why the incense man's oils last FOREVER, so great for dates and work, but if you want folks to notice you, generally you gotta put a lot on.

I find it baffling. This is another Tom Ford that went through the hype cycle and no one talks about any more.

Along with Lost Cherry, Bitter Peach, Oud Wood Parfum, Grey Vetiver Parfum, Ebene Fume...etc

And prolly Black Lacquer in 6 months.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Robes08 going scorced earth with the Fragrance Influencers/Paid shills

I skimmed through the video, it was cool.

I just discovered these fragrance reviewers on youtube like a year ago and a lot of these people are cornballs. I stopped listening to them because I could tell they were all getting paid because they all said the same good shyt about the same perfume. Also I do not believe they wear those fragrance because they look stinky on camera lol

The only person I do watch is bowtiefrgrance guy because he does give negative reviews, but I also know he does get paid also. I'm leery of some of the reviews on websites because some of those reviews are people getting paid to say good stuff.

If I see something I like, I just buy the bottle and if I do not like it, I'll just return it.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
SOTD - Tom Ford - Noir Extreme Parfum

Noir Extreme was probably one of the first colognes I bought for myself. Bought it from Sephora when it came out. That and Versace Man Eau Fraiche was what I wore for YEARS.

I don't like Noir Extreme anymore (too sweet)...but what about the Parfum? The Parfum seems to be a lighter and less powerful version of the OG.

How does that work? Why is my NE EDP stronger than the NE P?

Arguably, the point of a parfum is a more intense smell, more longevity, but sits closer to the skin.

Alcohol (perfumer's alcohol, not drinking alcohol) is what carries the scent to your nose. So more oils less alcohol should mean more intensity just at a smaller level - it's why the incense man's oils last FOREVER, so great for dates and work, but if you want folks to notice you, generally you gotta put a lot on.

I find it baffling. This is another Tom Ford that went through the hype cycle and no one talks about any more.

Along with Lost Cherry, Bitter Peach, Oud Wood Parfum, Grey Vetiver Parfum, Ebene Fume...etc

And prolly Black Lacquer in 6 months.

I made a mistake and listened to the fragrance reviewers and bought Tom Ford - Noir Extreme and that stuff was way too sweet for me and I gave it to my sister and she loves it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I skimmed through the video, it was cool.

I just discovered these fragrance reviewers on youtube like a year ago and a lot of these people are cornballs. I stopped listening to them because I could tell they were all getting paid because they all said the same good shyt about the same perfume. Also I do not believe they wear those fragrance because they look stinky on camera lol

The only person I do watch is bowtiefrgrance guy because he does give negative reviews, but I also know he does get paid also. I'm leery of some of the reviews on websites because some of those reviews are people getting paid to say good stuff.

If I see something I like, I just buy the bottle and if I do not like it, I'll just return it.

Bow tie the only guy that looks like he wears them all. These cacs look absolutely dingy.

Look at this guy:

I saw the thumbnail and said man ain’t no way this motherfukker would put on baccarat 540 or something like that lol.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Bow tie the only guy that looks like he wears them all. These cacs look absolutely dingy.

Look at this guy:

I saw the thumbnail and said man ain’t no way this motherfukker would put on baccarat 540 or something like that lol.

I seen budget paul wall before, bro do look dingy lol.

He looks like he should be reviewing chewing tobacco

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Not your typical list :ehh:

Haven't heard of most of them, and 2 whole new categories (new to me at least)
"Natural"
"Pheremone"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Look at this guy:

WIA done told us many times.

Most of these fragrance YouTubers look like people you would never want to take fragrance advice from.

You gotta look the part, man.
I'm sorry. That's just how it is.

You're not taking medical advice from a dude wearing an orange road work vest, right?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I ordered from perfume parlour and it’ll be here Friday. Looking for a grand soir and bsccarat 540 clone.

After this ima cop from decantx, I been wanting that Tom ford tobacco vanille and replica jazz club.