Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Mandarin

HEART NOTES

Black Pepper, Jasmine, Ginger

BASE NOTES

Vanilla, Patchouli, Vetiver, Praline, Amber, Musk, Sandal

-----------------------------------

* :jbhmm:

Tested this today.

This strong but smells like a middle Eastern clone. This smells kinda cheap at first.
The fruit is combined with a pepper like smell then smells like oud.

The longer it is on the better the quality gets. It starts to smell well blended.

I like this after about 30 mins of wearing it. But at first spray it's kinda cheap smelling.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb - Dark Leather

The leather is here, not as strong as Ombre Leather/Tuscan Leather.

The spicebomb part? sort of at the end. If I didn't tell you this was a Spicebomb flanker, you wouldn't notice it.

That said, I kinda want to cop just for the bottle

model_front_vr_SB-BL-EDP_90ml_Packshot_1600x2400_37c4dcce-09bb-405d-aa3d-607b51878314.jpg

Edit - 2 hours later - skin scent, at best.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
this is happening all over ebay too, folks tryna sell PDM for $50 bucks with extremely close looking boxes

PDM I get, Creed and Tom Ford make sense.

But Zoologist is for a bunch of cologne nerds. Next we gonna finna see Ganymede and African Leather for the low low, lol.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Decants X:

Armani Stronger With You Absolutely- This smells like something I already have but can't put my finger on it. Smells good but nothing special. Vanilla and rum opening but without the freshness...I got it The Most Wanted. That's exactly what this is but minus the sweetness and more spice/smokiness.

Nishane-Papilefiko- This is almost identical to Fan Your Flames minus the coconut and rum. They added spices and floral to this to make it a true fall/winter scent. FYF big brother. Excellent frag but not different enough for me to buy a full bottle.

Guerlain L'Homme Ideal- WOW the cherry and almonds in this are amazing and smooth as hell. This gonna make me rethink my cherry rankings and French Defense finally has some competition. This is definitely getting bought.

Guerlain L'Homme Ideal Extreme Eau de Parfum- This one not as good IMO. They replaced cherry with plum, tobacco and leather and it reminds me of Red Tobacco (opening isn't as harsh) and minus the plum. People saying this got reformulated and this one smells thinner than the OG. I'm willing to bet it was much better. It's a pass for me.

Kajal-Kajal III-This is just a Bvlgari-Tygar and Vibrato-Sisporo clone. Nothing new since I already have Théorème and Black Panther which are both amazing clones of both.

Makin Scents pickups:
makinscents.jpg

Prometheus-God of Fire clone. I mentioned this one earlier but it smells better than the OG and last longer, Mango, ginger, and amber overload.

Aroma Serenity- Hadn't had a chance to wear this one but the site says it's a tri-brid of Musk Therapy, Pacific Rock Moss and Afternoon Swim.

Juicy Maximus-OG Aventus 13zz01 batch and DG-Pineapple hybrid. This is the loudest pineapple I've ever smelled. Have to be careful with this one.

Unaverage Patch- This is straight up Sour Patch Kids. Strong as hell too. Gotta be careful with this one but my favorite from the pack.

Desert Spike- LV-Cactus Garden clone. Never tried the OG but this smells like lemongrass, green tea and citrus. Pretty damn good

So Fresh & So Clean- An OG fougère from the site. Opening is Neroli, Patchouli, and Lemon. This another I need time to sit with.

Sweeping Up-(not pictured)- Another fougère I need to try

Also ordered Savoire Faire sample pack of Soul Cafe, LoveSuede, Sin, Santo & Sage

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Perfumology

Boutique
$165.00 USD

Size:
60ml
BoutiqueFingers_1248x1920.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Long days working at our perfumery creates a unique atmosphere that changes over time depending on our customers' tastes. Boutique is inspired by that shifting aura, fruity floral with a woody white musk base, this is what it's like spending a lot of time at Perfumology.

If you know, you know.

Notes: Red Apple, Ambrettolide, Grapefruit, Amber, White Flower, Jasmine, Magnolia, Dry Woods, Vanilla, Musk, Atlas Cedar, Virginia Cedar, Orris

Boutique is sold at an Extrait de Parfum concentration in a 2.0oz/60ml bottle.

*Tested this today. At first this is a bright apple scent. Then it fades and is the particular type of musk that I'm anosmic to. :francis:

I can still smell it but it is just a clean medium non distinctive scent.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
this is happening all over ebay too, folks tryna sell PDM for $50 bucks with extremely close looking boxes
I don't feel much sympathy for them in that case, you can't be serious expecting a new genuine PDM bottle at that price.

Maybe if used and bottle had 20ml left or some shyt :mjlol:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Frederic Malle - Heaven Can Wait

The clove in this is pretty strong. Not sure if I pick up the nutmeg or pimento...without a doubt it's a spicy affair.
Now that I know what musk incense smells like, that's here as well.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
CAVIAR_COVER_WEB_copia_1934x.jpg

Äican By Kajal EDP 100ml
$253

----------------------

TOP NOTES

Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Mandarin

HEART NOTES

Black Pepper, Jasmine, Ginger

BASE NOTES

Vanilla, Patchouli, Vetiver, Praline, Amber, Musk, Sandal

-----------------------------------

* :jbhmm:

Tested this today.

This strong but smells like a middle Eastern clone. This smells kinda cheap at first.
The fruit is combined with a pepper like smell then smells like oud.

The longer it is on the better the quality gets. It starts to smell well blended.

I like this after about 30 mins of wearing it. But at first spray it's kinda cheap smelling.
Reviewers have been going crazy for this one. You know how that game goes...the price is about to go up. I need to get my nose on it before that happens.