Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Red Tobacco Intense: Mancera

375x500.84246.jpg

--------------------------------------

×Tested this today. This is more tobacco and less incense than the original. I smell more fruit (apple and pear) in the og. I really don't smell any pear in this.
This 1 kinda has a suede like essence too.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Vanille des Afriques Intensivo: Ormonde Jayne

375x500.91694.jpg

------------------------------------------—--------

:dead:

I don't smell a drop of vanilla.
This smells like parmesan cheese and ancient spices. :dead:

These British devils had to make the fragrance with Africa in the name smell like the Olive Garden kitchen. :scust:

Chris Collins is a Breh, and I've heard great things about both fragrances below. Need to acquire pronto.
Anyone have experience with these?

AFRICAN-LEATHER_EDP_75ml.jpg

cc-AfricanRooibos-black-glass-revised-min_2043x3072.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM - Aventus / Dylan Blue

Shyt came thru clutch too cuz da brehette who do my locs say people don't be realizing how much they don't smell great (and that's to put it nicely :lolbron: ) til they get up under that dryer wit all that heat and how she appreciate a nicca smelling luxurious. Had that room smelling like the finest of pineapples & calabrian bergamot :whew:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Chris Collins is a Breh, and I've heard great things about both fragrances below. Need to acquire pronto.

Never see his stuff on sale or decants, so I haven't messed with it.
African Leather is considered a modern classic. For me, the cumin is a bit too strong.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never see his stuff on sale or decants, so I haven't messed with it.
African Leather is considered a modern classic. For me, the cumin is a bit too strong.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

I definitely go mind blank when I see the name.

Will cop in the next batch!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prada L'Homme
or
Chanel Allure Homme Sport?
Prada.

I like it. It's an easy grab for me.

Honestly I'd probably tell the average person to just get Bleu de Chanel. But if you want something a little different...because blue fragrances are everywhere...Prada isn't bad as an alternative people can find at any mall.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

cc-AfricanRooibos-black-glass-revised-min_2043x3072.jpg
This was a blind buy for me last year, took a couple of wearings for me to come around to it but its nice. Best way I can describe it is calming and cooling with that Rooibos note. The opening is peppery and there's something that comes off a bit smokey, but that does subside fairly quickly with the bergamont and tea. It's worth a sample, I'm not sure if CC does this every year but last year around thanksgiving a bunch of bottles were $50 off on the site.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This was a blind buy for me last year, took a couple of wearings for me to come around to it but its nice. Best way I can describe it is calming and cooling with that Rooibos note. The opening is peppery and there's something that comes off a bit smokey, but that does subside fairly quickly with the bergamont and tea. It's worth a sample, I'm not sure if CC does this every year but last year around thanksgiving a bunch of bottles were $50 off on the site.

I'm quite familiar with Rooibos tea so It'll be an interesting note to try recognize.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
wore my Mercedes Club Black decant today, and it smells amazing and last all day without the scent wearing off.

I'm eventually going to cop a full bottle
:banderas: