Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Blue Madeleine: Atelier des Ors

375x500.92071.jpg

------------------------------------

*I couldn't smell this at all at first. I tried it a 2nd time and it was so faint. :francis:

All I smelled was tea and bergamot. Then 15 mins later I smell an additional milk note.

Overall I get, tea, bergamot, milk and a oily or sap like quality.

It's ok. I wouldn't buy it.
-------

××On a side note, I wore a Froot Loops scented oil and got asked multiple times what I had on.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Found the following out in the wild for discount(s) and snatched him since either hadn't tried it or tried it once in Macy's and couldn't remember.

Versace Pour Homme - Very Mediterranean Citrusy but not in an aquatic way like the citrus (with water) notes in Dylan Blue. The dry down is real floral/woody & nice. Would I put it near my top? Prob not. But at the same time, out in the wild, I was told I smell like "trouble" but the good kind so I'll take it :shaq: . Very easy every other day grab just like DB.

Ralph's Club Parfum - I saw comparisons to this likening it to a big bro like figure to stuff like Bleu De Chanel & Sauvage and I can see it a lil bit. I'm fukking wit it heavy tho. The quiet Amber at the end is real smooth.

Ralph's Club EDP - this is def lil bro to the above, ole lil wild energetic ass nicca. Stupid fruity and fresh compared to the Parfum. I remember smelling this in Macy's and liking it but I def think I fux wit the Parfum a lil more but this one would be more versatile for sure.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WhatsApp-Image-2024-06-10-a-09.53.25_e2115bd6-scaled.jpg

Perfumer: Stéphane Jérôme Pernodet
195.00 €
-----------------------------------------

* :wow:
This strong. This smells like a coconut icee. Like this has a shaved ice quality and tropical fruit mix smell.

Definitely would buy a bottle.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Latest Batch of Decants came through.

Normally I'd wait until tomorrow and do random select, but I Had to try out Louis Vuitton - Lvers right now.

They want 800 dollars for the carrying case (no fragrance, which would be 3-400, )

800 dollars. American. USD. Simoleons, Chedda, Lettuce, Luchini, Ducats,

Much like I wasn't built for Mumbo Sauce, I'm not really built for Louis Vuitton either. If you're truly making Louis Vuitton money, you don't look at the price....

To think that some Chinese kid here on Visa is gonna charge up his credit card and grab both for 1200...and then abscond back to Shanghai...

First 60 second impression (not looking at the notes, but I do remember it was supposed to smell like the sun)
  • Right off the bat, I notice some cedar/Burberry Hero EDP type move
  • But there's also some green-ness too it.
  • Solar Note? I can dig it - the smell of hot air coming off concrete. If you ever worked a gig in Dallas, and had to park with the rest of the new hires, you know what I'm talking bout.
I'm not reminded of Santal 33, this reminds me more of Cedrat 37

10 minutes in, and it's ...it's....kinda chemical. To some extent all fragrance smells chemical, (and with good reason, as most fragrance is made of mostly chemicals....but not to go deep into pedantry)...

It's kinda sharp.
As I sit here before I prep a meal, it's not something you want to smell when you're hungry.

I'm gonna have to give this a couple of days..

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Maison Crivelli - Oud Maracuja (2023) - so Oud and passion fruit.

As a concept, sweet plus dank, this most reminds me of Tuscan Leather or Ombre leather EDP.

It's cool. I have a fair amount of sweet and dank options, so 2-5 mls is fine.

This was a fairly recent hype beast, let's see it has any legs.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Robes08 going scorched earth with the Fragrance Influencers/Paid shills

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arabian Jasmine: Amer Perfumes

7bd06418-6589-4187-96d3-9c91917020a1-1000x1000-cZrGO1wakTGmEv7m7YYRakMvbEYIETRfbPNeT10n.jpg

But

This like half 1980s womens Jasmine and half 1980 rose and oud middle eastern men's fragrance.

I smell the Jasmine and Rose/oud equally.
I would buy this for how strong it is.

I just know that at times I would smell it as a Jasmine women's fragrance and other Rose/oud mens.