Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
GRITTI- SUPER NOVA
supernova-single.jpg

DESCRIPTION

Born from explosion, born to glow bright. Chaos-to-order. Cosmic violent beauty bursts through the dark to light; a teal blaze smears the horizon. Open your eyes. Inhale the night. Discover the mineral abyss of space through subtle metallic accords entangled with frosty aromatic nuances and a deep, dusky mix of oud and grey amber.

OLFACTORY PYRAMID
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HEAD
Mineral notes, Artemisia, Green pepper
HEART
Ozon, Gunpowder, Oud
BASE
Cashmeran, Grey amber, Metallic notes

----------------------------------------------------------

*This is 1 of the samples included with my orders. I read on fragrantica that this is a straight rip off of Ganymede, which I have never smelled. This smells like salt water with a lil gun powder. This kinda unusual and I like it but nothing special. Fragrance reviewers talk like Ganymede is an all time great, if it smells like this then, it is overhyped.

*Forgot to add that the longevity on this is crazy and this projects tho.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nope most creeds aren’t that strong so it wasn’t crazy. I didn’t spray in it one spot either. It was a combo of my neck, wrist, and arms. Actual got compliments
Nah I hear ya. I have it too but never went that many sprays.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Nah I hear ya. I have it too but never went that many sprays.
I feel that…on the dankier scents I wouldn’t dare go that heavy. I usually go about 6 sprays on most things. I wouldn’t dare do 10 with Naxos…

Im so close to pulling the trigger on l’mminsete but the 495 is hard to stomach. Especially after I dropped that on imagination.

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scent of the Day - Black Panther (Byvlgari Tiger Dupe)

Grapefruit, ambroxan, woody notes. Straight forward and powerful. This is blended very well, uplifting, fresh and clean with a touch of sweetness from the ambroxan and a hint of woods for backbone and depth. Versatile enough for the office and happy hour afterwards. Be warned, this stuff is nuclear. 2 sprays and you're good for the day.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

--------------------------------------------------------

*This another sample I got. I swear every musk perfume weak as fukk. :dead:
I'm fukk around and get a headache sniffing so hard to smell this.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got to order some JPG Paradise Garden

now if these sites can finally put Le Beau Le Parfum back in stock that’d be great

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Scent of the Day - Black Panther (Byvlgari Tiger Dupe)

Grapefruit, ambroxan, woody notes. Straight forward and powerful. This is blended very well, uplifting, fresh and clean with a touch of sweetness from the ambroxan and a hint of woods for backbone and depth. Versatile enough for the office and happy hour afterwards. Be warned, this stuff is nuclear. 2 sprays and you're good for the day.
I have this one too and its a monster. I let it sit for a few months and this thing is even stronger.