brehs lets talk cologne game

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Say brehs what do y'all recommend for a fresh "out of the shower" type of scent? I been using Versace Pour Homme and I love the scent but I don't feel like it lasts very long.. like 2 hours tops and I already feel I can barely smell it anymore.

I've heard good things bout Afternoon Swim and Dylan Blue - any others I should look at, and how is their performance/longevity?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
scentsplitdelivery5-28-24.jpg

Mancera-Cosmic Pepper- I was ready to write this one off when I sprayed it on paper and say this was the first Mancera that let me down, but on skin this is so much better. Reminds me of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme with the opening but with with a mix of paprika and pepper. Good office fragrance that won't offend anyone. Not full bottle worthy IMO but good

Essential Parfums-Orange X Santal- I got the 2mL from that MOS sample set and really thinking about getting a full bottle. Essential Parfums putting out some heat. This is straight orange and sandalwood with a slight basil note and a creamy mid, and a clean, soapy dry down. Definitely full bottle worthy.

19-69 Capri- I didn't have much expectations going in and I was right. This has been done to death but its cool. Bitter orange opening with a bit of spiciness but after a few hours this is basically gone.

BDK Citrus Riviera- Now this has a great opening with lemon and orange but the way the neroli pushes through both and makes it's presence felt is pretty impressive. Watery notes that definitely gives this a beach vibe. Little bit of strawberry and what smells like mint or eucalyptus in the mid with the smooth musk dry down....Yea this is gonna getting emptied out this summer. Will see how I feel about a full bottle later.

19-69 L'air Barbes- This is my favorite from the pack. Another one I got a sample of from MOS sample set. This is a fougere with ink and wet concrete notes. Literally never smelled anything like this before. Very clean citrus opening but 10 seconds in you get that ink note and then the concrete. The mid is a creamy flower (either jasmine or tuberose) and then it goes back to the ink dry down. Just b/c of how unique this is I want a full bottle.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you brehs dont have your cologne collection looking like this

shyts looks disgusting and also looks like you have an issue. Scaring the hoes for real if they walked in your room and it looks like that.

All those bottles of cologne and I bet that Indian still musty

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTN - Xerjoff Don

Part of my last decant pack & I don't know how to feel about this shyt so far :patrice:.

Boozy opening flexin' hella sweet on my skin & These niccas need to calm down on the Ambroxan. Some slight potential here tho.