brehs lets talk cologne game

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The decant of Le Labo An0ther 13 came in. Luckily I'm not noseblind to this scent which I've read is fairly common given the ambroxan and iso e super that's present in it. That being said, what I do smell is good. This stuff smells CLEAN, but not soapy. The first few minutes it has a vegetal like quality, that dissipates, and leaves a clean skin, musky scent. I've been looking for a "your skin but better" fragrance to wear when you don't want to wear a typical cologne and this nails it.

Performance is all day on my skin which is a plus. I put one test spray on my arm and my wife commented on how good it smelled unsolicited.

Will I buy a full bottle? Yes, but it'll be a dupe due to Le Labo's crazy pricing.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Musk Collection-Pomegranate

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Bergamot, Caramel, Clary Sage

Middle: Pomegranate, Jasmine, Lily of the valley

Base: Musk, Ambergris, Patchouli
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Another good buy. Powdery candy pomegranate.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sotd

VqVw5Yc.jpeg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Etat_Libre_d_Orange_-_Brand_Logo_-_BLACK_SMALLEST_185x@2x.png
You-Or-Someone-Like-You-100-ml_1200x.jpg

* This the other fragrance I got from my Scentbird subscription.

I had small samples of this but wanted to get this larger size and determine if I will buy a full bottle.

The mint in this is :noah: I think I'm going to get a bottle.
I did the same with The Ghost in the Shell and it changed my opinion on the whole fragrance. I thought maybe something was wrong with the liquid Scentbird sent but I went back and smelled the other samples I had and felt the same way.
Just grabbed a bottle of this and Exit The King. I wanted Fat Electrician but I'll scent split that one and see if I like it. This line has some crazy sounding shyt. I'm curious about that Ghost In the Shell but real talk kind of scared from the description you gave earlier. I'm eyeballing I Am Trash. Heard it gives off strong apple orchard vibes with a touch of sourness and woods.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Panettone by Milano Fragranze is a truly exceptional unisex gourmand perfume, perfectly timed for the holidays. Bitter and candied fruits nestle into a heavenly, not-too-sweet bread accord. Dusted with a hint of powdered sugar vanilla. This one is on our holiday lists!

Perfumer
Mathilde Bijaoui

Notes
bitter orange, mandarin, ginger, carrot seeds, davana, rum, flower absolutes, tagete seeds, vanilla absolute, natural vinyl gaiacol
----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Got this delivered yesterday @ over 50% off. This smells like buttered baked bread, ginger, vanilla and lemon, fresh out the oven. Super realistic.:wow: