brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe it or not I have an Imaginary Authors Discovery set that has something like this called A City On Fire. Smelled like straight up Mesquite BBQ
Sounds like a cologne that would remind me of Lays BBQ chips.

Now that might be a scent I would love personally. But I don't think other people around me would.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
any brehs in here mess with Dua Brand? I just copped a sample of one of their joints... Supernova.. ... Joint is fire and its not expensive either
I have about 20 and they are hit or miss for the most part. I think my favorite is their dupe of MFK-Aqua Univeralis Forte and another one called Hey Bossman and Cologne of Whiskey Reserve.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Yucatan Secret

Top Notes: Bergamot, Watermelon
Heart Notes: Lavender, Absinthe
Base Notes: Cashmere wood, Sandalwood, Amber

Meh. Watermelon Rind...maybe? 3/10

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Galloway is one of my favorites in the collection…super underrated…that pepper note :wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Just tried this joint...

Almost took back to back showers it smells so good.
fYGPQSK.jpg

my squatch soap game stupid.

UKVu0t8.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got an email that Naxos is back in stock at Fragrancebuy.ca

100ml for $175

I really like Naxos but I'm not doing that now.
I wanted to share for anybody else who had it on their wishlist.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTN - Checkmate (Mind Games) ♟️

Oh, I like this much more than the Double Attack joint...This is refined and elegant as hell with the Champagne opening. Then multiple rose 'attacks' at the heart which I could def smell obv with there being so many of them. And then the base rounds it all out with Sandalwood, Tobacco (not too strong to offset all of the sweet victory going on), and patchouli.

If this didn't cost so much for a bottle, I could easily see this being a staple in the sense of how Dior, YSL and other pop flagship fragrances get their just due. It's easy as hell to fall in luv wit (imo) and is easily a versatile joint that would play well everywhere.

Smh, I made a mistake getting a bigger decant of the Double Attack and a smaller one of this one.