brehs lets talk cologne game

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I wore both fragrances to work and
YSL La Nuit>>>>> Clive Christian Hedonistic

I got more compliments rocking the YSL. More expensive don’t mean it smell better.
i was thinking about the EDP, i heard the original is fire but it doesnt last very long

shopping

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I know most of us wear cologne depending on the weather, but do yall brehs where certain colognes based on what outfit yall are wearing ?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM - Pacific Chill [LV]

Img-2024-04-16-09-19-09.jpg

Add this to yet another joint that I like more than Imagination (which seems to get all of the hype in the LV line of scents).

On 1st hit, shyt smell like a field of ripe oranges---- in a good way. Not bitter at all like some of the shyts I've tried with the extracts and etc. From there is kind of transitions into subtle, sweet & creamy ⏸️ with lavender, pink berries & vanilla (and other notes but those were the ones I could catch with my nose the most).

Perfect for a day like today where a nicca wake up and it's already 60 degrees damn near and finna hit 70 before Noon & shyt. Hella coastal vibes. Low-key, this is what I was thinking California Dream would smell more like fr.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I know most of us wear cologne depending on the weather, but do yall brehs where certain colognes based on what outfit yall are wearing ?

I feel like I think more about where I'm going and what environment I'm going to be in then I do what I'm wearing fr. Only exception to that would be if I'm getting like super dressed on sum suit & tie shyt cuz a nicca not finna put the Nautica or Ocean Bourbon on dat.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I usually pick a fragrance depending on the weather or the event. Very rarely do I consider what I’m wearing. If I’m dressed down I probably won’t pull out the heavy hitters though.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I usually pick a fragrance depending on the weather or the event. Very rarely do I consider what I’m wearing. If I’m dressed down I probably won’t pull out the heavy hitters though.
If you aren't wearing Roja Haute Luxe with your Adidas tracksuit and Yankees snapback to your son's little league game, do you even take this fragrance game seriously?

:what:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Pharaoh

Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Connect a fragrance to a historical person.
Or a fictional one.

What fragrance is Malcolm X wearing in 2024?
What is James Bond wearing?
What would Shaft wear?

:skip:
Malcom X-Something with Oud in it…(Oud is vile to me btw)

James Bond-Green Irish Tweed

Shaft-Ombre Leather or PDM Goldolphin for sure

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Connect a fragrance to a historical person.
Or a fictional one.

What fragrance is Malcolm X wearing in 2024?
What is James Bond wearing?
What would Shaft wear?

:skip:

Brother Malcom is definitely sporting that Tom Ford Vanille, maybe even that Vanilla Sex in his Detroit Red days :shaq:

007 is def rockin' some version of Creed or sum shyt. Absolu Aventus type ish.

Ol school Shaft def gonna rock that Gucci Guilty Absolute to go with all that mf leather and shyt. Sam Jack tho? Whose duty it is to please that booty? Prolly a lil Dior Sauvage :shaq:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - Stronger With You ABSOLUTELY

Gourmand'ish but with a warm and (light) spice to it. Rum gives it a nice boozy smell. More of a winter/fall wear fa'sure. I may have tried too many similar fragrances recently tho cuz although it's solid, I have no desire to buy either a bottle of it or even another decant fr. Maybe down the line.
I just got a sample of this and Stronger with you Tobacco....i'm getting both, that added tobacco is a really nice touch good one for the spring

Pharaoh

Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Smelled that narcotic delight this weekend…it was okay I wouldn’t wear it, but I get the appeal. I’ve yet to find an Initio that I care for.