brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My 50ml bottle of Papilefiko arrived.
I really love the presentation Nishane gives you. The bottle and box is beautiful. And it includes a nice quality envelope with a postcard. Same with my bottle of B-612.

But who sends postcards in 2024?
And why would someone receiving it care?

I could see if you spray the postcard with the fragrance and mail it. Because then it becomes a sample of sorts. But who are you mailing it to? Some girl you're dating in a long distance relationship? It would have to be. Not as a sample but maybe to flirt? Remind her of you? Ok.

Unless you're mailing it to another man.
Which is fine if that's what you're into.
I just know the address won't be in Harlem.

:dame:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I finally decided to get my All Time favorite designer perfume:

ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒 π”Έπ•žπ•“π•–π•£ ℙ𝕠𝕦𝕣 β„π• π•žπ•žπ•– (ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒 π•„π•’π•Ÿ)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't going to get this cause it has been reformulated and I know it's not the same.
You can see how the color change is way less purple than when it came out in 2006.

I just decided to get it any way on some sentimental shyt.

This actually still smells good. It is no where near as strong as the 2006 version. But I'm happy with having this.

This is soapy and powdery. The 2006 version the greatest designer fragrance ever. I would take that over any Dior. I will keep this current version in my rotation. If only I could get a verified 2006 one tho.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

This now in my top 5 EVER!

π‘»π’†π’Šπ’π’• 𝒅𝒆 π‘΅π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’† 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 π‘½π’Šπ’π’π’π’“π’†π’”π’Š(EDT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purposely got the EDT cause I read reviews saying the EDP wasn't as powdery and seemed to be weaker.

This smells like pure luxury baby powder. Nothing else added to take away from it.
I could wear this everyday all year.

I'm pretty sure if I had to pick only 1 fragrance to wear forever, this would be it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally decided to get my All Time favorite designer perfume:

ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒 π”Έπ•žπ•“π•–π•£ ℙ𝕠𝕦𝕣 β„π• π•žπ•žπ•– (ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒 π•„π•’π•Ÿ)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't going to get this cause it has been reformulated and I know it's not the same.
You can see how the color change is way less purple than when it came out in 2006.

I just decided to get it any way on some sentimental shyt.

This actually still smells good. It is no where near as strong as the 2006 version. But I'm happy with having this.

This is soapy and powdery. The 2006 version the greatest designer fragrance ever. I would take that over any Dior. I will keep this current version in my rotation. If only I could get a verified 2006 one tho.
Speaking of this I got a small decant of FBO's version of Prada L'Homme and my god I've been sleeping. This shyt shyt soooo clean and soapy I bought a 30mL from the site immediately. Also grabbed Bond #9-Dubai Indigo (30mL). The sample sold me.
I need to get my hands on the Amber joint you grabbed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of this I got a small decant of FBO's version of Prada L'Homme and my god I've been sleeping. This shyt shyt soooo clean and soapy I bought a 30mL from the site immediately. Also grabbed Bond #9-Dubai Indigo (30mL). The sample sold me.
I gotta try that Prada L'Homme but I'm leary.

I bought a clone Evoke Gold For Him --Ajmal cause I seen YT videos and read on Fragrantica how it smells identical to Prada L'Homme. And how Prada L'Homme is so powdery and soapy.

I got the Evoke and all it is, is peppery and a lil sawdust. I don't get soap or powder.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta try that Prada L'Homme but I'm leary.

I bought a clone Evoke Gold For Him --Ajmal cause I seen YT videos and read on Fragrantica how it smells identical to Prada L'Homme. And how Prada L'Homme is so powdery and soapy.

I got the Evoke and all it is, is peppery and a lil sawdust. I don't get soap or powder.
Get the half dram with your next order from @BronxBomber and try it.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
All I can say is I lost count how many compliments I get whenever I wear Dubai Indigo. And to me it smells like a fancy soap but it literally pulls them in.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - The One (D&G)

Been way too long since I've taken this for a spin. #Still
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Stronger With You ABSOLUTELY

Gourmand'ish but with a warm and (light) spice to it. Rum gives it a nice boozy smell. More of a winter/fall wear fa'sure. I may have tried too many similar fragrances recently tho cuz although it's solid, I have no desire to buy either a bottle of it or even another decant fr. Maybe down the line.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Sedley is my
Favorite PDM…. That coolness of it brings my body temperature down on those scorching days

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sedley is my
Favorite PDM…. That coolness of it brings my body temperature down on those scorching days
This is how I feel about Terre D'Hermes- Eau Givree and Mizensir-Eau De Gingembre. Love em both and are like liquid nitrogen cold on hot days.