brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - YSL - Babycat

This was hyped to high heaven last year because it came out for 2 minutes, and then got discontinued in the US and possibly France.

Vanilla is the strongest, suede is #2, and pepper and cedar. I need to learn how to detect the other notes.

Overall - it's cool. Would I take this over Mercedes Club Black? No. There are PLENTY of vanilla joints out there.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wow.
  • Top notes: Mango, Pineapple, Coconut, Tropical Notes, Bergamot, White Rum.
  • Middle notes: Coconut milk, Marine Notes, White Flowers.
  • Base notes: Vetiver, Musk, Sandalwood, Indian Amber.
True to the notes?
giphy.gif

They aint lie with this one.
I should've took my ass to sleep last night but Alexandria Fragrances had a 20% off EID sale I got through email. I picked up 4 (L'Meteore, L'Invasion, Glacier, and Mediterranean Coast)

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Just tried this joint...

Almost took back to back showers it smells so good.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTN (Scent of the Night---yea I be switching up multiple times in a day niccas :birdman: )

Opening: Kind of like a fresh & damp scent almost. Cool, chilly nights type shyt. Didn't really get the Pear til a lil after. Mandarin hit immediately tho.
💙: Def gettin' the airy floral vibes wit da Jasmine & orange blossom but the latter is quiet as fuc
📻: Vanilla, Benzoin, & Musk for a sweet & smooth dry down but it's almost a lil too smooth if that makes any sense. I dont want the shyt to be overwhelming by any means but strut a lil, damn. All in all, it isn't a "loud" scent by any means. Very fresh. Very versatile. Very chill----which ironically enough, next up /DJ Ghost voice/ is gonna be Pacific Chill prob :shaq:

Not sure where I'd put it in the standings yet but it's prob not craccin the top 3

Last edited:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
SOTM

ac827085d8f74d31c517a3113a83c20c.jpg

You can definitely smell the sharp opening with the blend of orange/citrus notes--you can't miss it. The ginger itself is somewhat faint. It doesn't stay there though. It morphs into a watery/aromatic like scent with the marine note & type of sage used. As the missus puts it, I smell like a "nice day by the beach". It's pleasant though is the best way that I can put it. The wood & things come in at the end batting clean up to make it a full experience. I'm not mad at this one at all.

Rankings have to be recalibrated again but I could see it sliding in the top 3 in the LV standings possibly :ehh:

No shade but I really didn’t care for this one. It smelled super basic to me.

I went and grabbed my engraved 200ml bottle of imagination today and went and smelled some more stuff.

My wife loved the creed original Santal/vetiver/milieseme probably gonna grab decants to see how longevity is with my chemistry.

Her Cassili will be here tomorrow.

I put my son in Coach for men for daycare today

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Pharaoh All good. Different scents for different gents :troll:

But nah, with how shyt can interact with a nicca's skin individually and what you like personally, it's all a part of the game.

U couldn't send lil mans out wit the Creed tho? :shaq2:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
@Pharaoh All good. Different scents for different gents :troll:

But nah, with how shyt can interact with a nicca's skin individually and what you like personally, it's all a part of the game.

U couldn't send lil mans out wit the Creed tho? :shaq2:
😂😂😂hell nawl lmao he ain’t finna be smelling like pissy ass Aventus on my dime…maybe when he’s potty trained lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
😂😂😂hell nawl lmao he ain’t finna be smelling like pissy ass Aventus on my dime…maybe when he’s potty trained lol

Lol I fux with the Coach tho. Mentioned it before but tried a few of their bottles on site when I was in their store doing a pickup and wasn't mad at it at all.

I ain't even see you got Mrs Pharaoh laced with the Cassili too. Does the dog in the house wear No. 9 Sutton??:dwillhuh: .

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol I fux with the Coach tho. Mentioned it before but tried a few of their bottles on site when I was in their store doing a pickup and wasn't mad at it at all.

I ain't even see you got Mrs Pharaoh laced with the Cassili too. Does the dog in the house wear No. 9 Sutton??:dwillhuh: .
Now you know that shyt don't last 5 minutes. :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

https://i.ibb.co/5GPqpj2/steve-buscemi-fukk-all-that.gif

Yeah...nah. I'd rather take that 5K and wonder off into the JBO for some of their suggestions if we just gon be disposing of income like that if you catch my drift :mjlit:

Sidenote: I forgot who it was that asked how do you approach a man ( :dame: ) to ask what he's wearing when you get a whiff (
full
) when he walk by. But this youngin' had sum smell good on and I was gonna hit him with the:

giphy.gif

But I decided to keep it respectful wit the tonality and just asked cuz was he wearing cologne and what brand. Thank God he play for the other team tho cuz he prolly would've thought I was on weirdo time maybe
full
. He had that Dior Sauvage on tho of course. Shyt smell nice in the wild tho.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Rhum and Tabac

If it sounds like Mugler's discontinued Pure Havane, it's because it's pretty damn close.

Erebody wants to smell like Cuba, and this is the fragrance interpretation of it. Sweet without being cloying. Tobacco factor here is there, but not heavy. Not even a red or a green, just leaves.

Heavily spiced, and even though rum is in the name, it's definitely like the rum in Pure Havane.

You can get pretty small samples with this house, but the 2mls are dabbers. :mjcry:.

Be aware.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Rhum and Tabac

If it sounds like Mugler's discontinued Pure Havane, it's because it's pretty damn close.

Erebody wants to smell like Cuba, and this is the fragrance interpretation of it. Sweet without being cloying. Tobacco factor here is there, but not heavy. Not even a red or a green, just leaves.

Heavily spiced, and even though rum is in the name, it's definitely like the rum in Pure Havane.

You can get pretty small samples with this house, but the 2mls are dabbers. :mjcry:.

Be aware.

Brown rum wit cinnamon and cardamom sound beastly