brehs lets talk cologne game

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Lol I fux with the Coach tho. Mentioned it before but tried a few of their bottles on site when I was in their store doing a pickup and wasn't mad at it at all.

I ain't even see you got Mrs Pharaoh laced with the Cassili too. Does the dog in the house wear No. 9 Sutton??:dwillhuh: .
Lmao nah
Now you know that shyt don't last 5 minutes. :mjlol:
I actually get pretty good longevity from my bottle of Sutton place. I wore it to my bros baby shower and got a few you smell good compliments

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
w400.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lmao nah

I actually get pretty good longevity from my bottle of Sutton place. I wore it to my bros baby shower and got a few you smell good compliments
Just different skin chemistry I guess. Most people I talked to had the same complaints I did. Last maybe 2-3 hours and then gone. Love the scent though just need an intense or elixir version.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
any brehs in here mess with Dua Brand? I just copped a sample of one of their joints... Supernova.. ... Joint is fire and its not expensive either

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
any brehs in here mess with Dua Brand? I just copped a sample of one of their joints... Supernova.. ... Joint is fire and its not expensive either

I got a few that I need to sell actually.

But they all start out weird. Whatever carrier oil they use is noticeable in all of their creations.

I still rocks with The Mobster and When in Killer in Havana.

Others I have
28 Shades of Tabacum (Tabac 28)
Bois Noir (Ebene Fume)
French Guiana
Key Lime Pie
Mango Flesh (Mango Skin)
Nomad Miami
Plumlicious (Plum Japonais)
Tobac Aoud Attar (Tobacco Oud Intense)
Cherry Cigarillo
Cherry Tabacum
Spiritus Dei (Single Malt)
Plumlicious (Plum Japonais)

The Ebene Fume is good and dead on.
Mango Flesh is good too.

The rest?....

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Have a couple of their originals; Ocean Bourbon & Dua Dude. Haven't tried any of their actual dupes yet tho. The smells can be amazing fr but like cuh said, they all open up kind of weird/different (however you wanna look at it). But you def can't beat the price for it's performance. I've gotten some of my most compliment filled days wearing Dua shyt.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta add that Ebene Fume to my decant list.
I was obsessed with that for a couple of days after sampling it at Macys.

5ml is all I'll need.
I'd wear that for specific situations.

Would not recommend it for younger dudes or people who like fresh, bright, aromatic fragrances. It's certainly mature, resinous and kind of smoky but not tobacco.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM - Vele Tiziana

I know that they tried to market this as fruity & floral, but stg dawg, the opening for this shyt is so abrasive. The fir and green leaves are unapologetic as hell. And whatever mango is there must be some sort of bitter ass mango fr (or needs more time to evoke later on possibly---it's kinda quiet at 1st).

It's damn shame too cuz after about 20-25 minutes, it gets into some good stuff with the heliotrope bloom, jasmine and allspice amongst other things. But even in the midst of the dry down & the remainder of its transformation, them green notes are strong as a mf. This shyt require a lot of patience to wear but I can tell that as time wears on, this bytch got some juice to it fasho.